Your favorite on-screen (including animation) LOIS LANE?

Okay…who is your favorite onscreen (including animation ) Lois Lane…there have been many! So good luck!

4 Likes

Although it’s close between my choices, I’d have to go with Dana Delaney’s version from Superman Animated Series. Always felt the animated universe characters were the definitive versions in media. I mean its the same universe with Kevin Conroy ( Batman) & Mark Hamill ( Joker).

However, I would say Teri Hatcher (Lois & Clark) & Erica Durance (Smallville) are very close runner ups.

2 Likes

Dana Delaney, Erica Durance is a close second.

1 Like

I liked AMY ADAMS…I thought she made LOIS looks smart.

1 Like

Erica Durance is my favorite Lois Lane. Obviously! :smiley:

Great picks

Teri Hatcher by far is the best onscreen Lois Lane.

3 Likes

Erica Durance was my favorite followed by Terri Hatcher.

2 Likes

Teri Hatcher.

2 Likes

That’s easy…Erica Durance.

1 Like

Margot Kidder and Teri Hatcher

4 Likes
  1. Joan Alexander (Max Fleischer Cartoons)
  2. Noel Neill (Adventures of Superman w/George Reeves)

Erica Durance

1 Like

You’re all wrong …Phyills Coates was the best Lois Lane …BY FAR…she played her a woman ahead of her time …she was tough,she never backed down from a man…she was sexy and man could she SCREAM!!! Her replacement Noel Neill came straight out of 50’s and 60’s DC comics Lois Lane …she looked like a Kurt Shaffenburger drawing…she was good…but she was not Phyllis.no one since has come close Erica Durance,Margot Kidder, and Teri Hatcher all did nice jobs…with the worse being Amy Adams and the painful Kate Bosworth…and I know Ms.Neill played her in the movie serials…:v:t6:

3 Likes

Erica Durance was for me the Best Lois ever. Teri Hatcher 2nd

1 Like

Terri Hatcher is the hottest Lois Lane.

2 Likes

Forgot her name but the one I’m Superman the Animated series

1 Like

Margot without a doubt.

1 Like

Dana Delaney

Teri Hatcher

1 Like