Your Dream Comic to Movie Adaptation

Darkseid War!

Kingdom Come.

4 Likes

Crisis On Infinite Earths. Reading it currently and I think it would be a great crossover if DC wants to do a soft reboot.

1 Like

The Long Halloween (as a straight-up adaptation.) You could probably mine Tomasi/Gleasonā€™s Batman & Robin run for a great father/son movie too.

3 Likes

Nightwing year one

1 Like

Blue Beetleā€™s 2006 series was really good. Thereā€™s a character who is just tailor made for the big screen! Jaime should get his own film, Iā€™d be there opening night.

1 Like

Flashpoint, Crisis, Hush, Court of Owls, Long Halloween, Red Hood. I want to see em all get live action big screen treatments. Properly done of course and true to the source material. Make it happen WB!

2 Likes

Iā€™ll vote for ā€˜Kingdom Comeā€™. But whatā€™d looooove is a Martian Manhunter film.

4 Likes

Injustice however I like the movie cast they have now.

2 Likes

Superman vs Muhammad Ali

Booster Gold, baby. Booster Gold.

It would be so much fun if they made a Super Sons movie!! Even if itā€™s animated, Iā€™d be so happy for that.

2 Likes

JL VS PW ( justice league VS power rangers). The comic was :fire::fire::fire::fire:. I have to see a crossover film.

1 Like

Super Sons, would be amazing!

1 Like

Blackest Night!

3 Likes

All of Dark Nights Metal

3 Likes

I would love to see them do The Sandman as an HBO type series

2 Likes

Batman: Prey. I also think Section 8 would be a funny and entertaining thing to watch.

batman court of owls, Death of the family, hush or No Manā€™s Land Would be great

Static. Hardware. ICON. Blood Syndicate. Anything from the MILESTONE imprint.

2 Likes