Your Dream Comic to Movie Adaptation

What comic book or graphic novel do you wish DC would form into an upcoming movie?

8 Likes

I would not be opposed to a movie of tv show based on The Quedtion. Weird but entertaining character. He was great in justice league cartoon.

I think the blue beetle/booster gold 21 jump Street style crossover adaptation is defintely what id like to see!

I would love to see Kingdom Come. Have the movies cinematography match Alex Ross’s art and style. I would even like the idea of it being a CG movie to that style.

4 Likes

Legion of super heroes. It’s never really been explored and fleshed out in the or movies.

Kingdom come and Y: the last man!

1 Like

Y: The Last Man is getting a TV show

I’d love a movie or TV series about the Jack Knight Starman

Wonder Woman League of One

1 Like

My husband would like to see Batman The Blue The Gray and The Bat

Kingdom come

1 Like

I think the character that was actually created with episodic television in mind is Lanning and Abnett’s Resurrection Man. Self-contained arcs, with a new super-power to explore with each episode. I’m sorry, but it’s like Quantum Leap if Sam Beckett was a powered individual. I like the fact that the hero, while retaining his/her consciousness, would not be restricted to gender/orientation/race with each transformation. I’d add some type of investigator, a Fox Mulder-type (maybe with low-key powers), whom is chasing down the character even though no one believes him/her.

I would definitely want to see a superman red son adaptation or possibly I’d love to see something like Blackest Night come to an animated form. I mean given how popular zombies can be, it would be awesome to see Mera go red lantern and flash go blue

I would definitely want to see a superman red son adaptation or possibly I’d love to see something like Blackest Night come to an animated form. I mean given how popular zombies can be, it would be awesome to see Mera go red lantern and flash go blue

Under the Hood!

1 Like

Sandman. Animated. Rated R. Dark. Make this happen and I’ll be happy. Soo happy.

1 Like

A Reign of the Supermen live action movie, with Henry playing 3 characters(Superman, Hank, and Eradicator),and Dylan sprayberry playing kon-el.

I feel like my profile pic says it all haha, I would love to see The Question adapted into film. Preferably Vic Sage, but I wouldn’t mind Renee Montoya also.

1 Like

Killing Joke would be insane if we ever got to see in live action, but my ideal would be Crisis on Infinite Earth’s!!! Ideally I would have it be like the infinity war for dc and have them build up to it for 10 years and have that be the big event and actually have everyone who dies in the comic die in the film. It would be perfect for a shared universe because after you could have Flash movies with Wally as the main Flash after Barry already got a trilogy!!!

1 Like

Just read justice league# 23 I think they should turn it into a movie

Sandman comics in its entirety
Court of owls
Dark Days Metal would make an awesome series
All of the crises (infinite earths, infinite crisis, final crisis)
Blackest night
Green Lantern in general.
Raven in general for a stand alone series or movie

1 Like