VOTING CLOSED! Your Complete Guide to DC's 2021 Round Robin Brackets

Fair enough.

4 Likes

Of course, the ideal solution is to bag two Thanagarians with one stone and do it as a [insert polite term for “rip-off”, if one exists, which it doesn’t] of the Doctor Who episode “Last Christmas”, where characters from different time periods and realities are placed in the same artificial reality and interact with each other. This way, we get to see the… Things… that might go on inside all of their minds - like Tim and Conner maybe being a couple? - and also involve alternate Robins like Carrie Kelley and Helena Wayne. They could even revive the Silver Age concept that Bruce Wayne was Robin when he was a kid, and have his younger self interact with his successors. And, as much as I hate to quote the former guy, in his words, “unrelated, but still related,” maybe Barbatos is the one behind this, and he thinks being the bat that flew through the window means he was Bruce’s first sidekick, before he even became a hero.

4 Likes

For sure Robin

5 Likes

Robins

5 Likes

I was hoping that’d give me the badge… I haven’t gotten it.

4 Likes

Lanterns!!! Light ‘me up!

4 Likes

lmfao!

Nobody has yet

i think

5 Likes

I was expecting my mother to be team Zatanna, since she generally loves it when characters are forced to face their fears, but she surprised me by liking the Robins idea even more. She also made the same argument many of you have, that JLQ would be more enticing if we knew anything about the individual characters.

7 Likes

Read the Q & A:

So…there will be near ZERO chance for a Zatanna ongoing.

4 Likes

why?

4 Likes

I vote for Robins and Asteria!

7 Likes

The badge is awarded manually at the end of each voting campaign, so you will see it on your profile by mid-day Thursday!

7 Likes

Thanks.

3 Likes

Each voting campaign? So there’s a separate badge for each one?

4 Likes

It was 54% to 46% when I voted.

5 Likes

Asteria- The Last Amazon,

because we deserve more stories about the Amazons just to keep it simple. We get a small glimpse of her through Wonder Woman’s World, but I believe she deserves her on story. Wonder Woman even called her the Greatest Warrior; so we definitely need this.

6 Likes

Robins! Having a Batfamily book is something I’ve wanted for a long time and this pitch definitely has those vibes.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @CHRYSOAR.39338 @mccawman @greatemployee.51536 @AlexisMoaton. :wave: :sunglasses:

The Q&A today was very nice and happy to catch up and read through it. :clark_hv_4:

I also may have been looking for the both option while voting for each pair in the brackets. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Excited!!! :batparrot:

3 Likes

Still some new faces trickling in which is amazing. Welcome to all the newbies! :slight_smile:

@mccawman
@greatemployee.51536 (are you truly a good employee? :eyes: )
@AlexisMoaton

Let the moderator team know if you need anything!

5 Likes