VOTING CLOSED! Your Complete Guide to DC's 2021 Round Robin Brackets

I literally only know him from DCeased: The Unkillables.

5 Likes

The incantation is “ENO ETOV ROF ANNATAZ”

6 Likes

Maybe they could do something like the Enterprise episode A Night in Sickbay, where a dream, or some other method of having only Tim remember it, allows him to be aware of it, but ultimately he decides against pursuing it?

4 Likes

I would be upset about it, and then I’d feel like a bad person.

5 Likes

From less than a minute after I read it, I thought “Oh, they’re just waiting behind the curtain to give us the deluxe box set of the top 8”, and then I was like, “Nah, that’d be a cheap trick”, and then I was like, “Oh, come on, they’re not MONSTERS, they have to at least give both Robins and JLQ”, and then I was like “I really hope Robins wins, because JLQ has the best chance of being published even if it doesn’t win”

6 Likes

Oh my Presence, blackmailing Batman!? Such fun!

4 Likes

ME TOO! They’re the only two I’d be truly devastated to never read.

5 Likes

Welcome to the Robin/Queer pity party.

5 Likes

Absolutely. And it’s super-close, which proves we absolutely need both. They’re the two best, hands down.

7 Likes

And I would love an animated series of the Robins hanging out together. The animation could help accentuate their goofier characteristics, but I hope it won’t be too much like Teen Titans GO!, which I despise. Better to take inspiration from when more serious animated series do sillier, less action-filled episodes (She-Ra and the Princesses of Power: “Roll With It” is a good example, especially since it’s also full of Easter eggs and nostalgia.)

6 Likes

PLEASE be Robins, with a surprise announcement that JLQ will also be a thing.

6 Likes

(Cries)

5 Likes

Yes. Both pansexual.

5 Likes

Well, we’ll never know until there are more adult non-binary characters.

5 Likes

Wait, Naomi is queer?

4 Likes

Same! I wish she had just died at Crait…

3 Likes

Yes. DC makes a huge blunder if they don’t do both, and soon,

4 Likes

Plus, this way people get a chance to vote who might be so pop-culturally illiterate they don’t know what DC is, but see it and think one idea is better than the other.

4 Likes

You lost me as soon as you said “sports”.

3 Likes

Hey @LastSon0fMars :wave:. I must’ve missed your introductory page? I’ll search for it. Welcome tho. I like to officially say hello by posting a figure of the avatar, or favorite characters of people I’ve never met. So…JL TAS figure sounds right for Last Son Of Mars.

6 Likes