Young Justice πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Just finished watching episodes 7-9 of Young Justice and each episode was amazing. These 3 episodes along with episode 4 private security have to be my favs so far. Loving everything about Young Justice and can tell the developers and producers had so much fun making this season. Season 1&2 was amazing and they still found a way to make season 3 better. Love that they are expanding the Young Justice world and going to different planets and also love that we see people actually get shot and stuff when I saw a certain villain get shot I got excited and said this is what I like to see more of it makes it seem more realistic. You got the Superheroes making their own lil teams what was nice to see. You got Vandal Savage and Darkseid working together. You got the babies of DC. You got Jason F****** Todd and Damian Wayne. We still hoping to hear something about wally. Where’s lagoon boy ? Are we going to see Zatanna fight ? So many things to look forward to. Just hoping we get another 3/4 seasons after this. What are your thoughts so far ? And what questions do you have ?
Also shout out my dude Black Lightning smooth criminal getting it in :joy:

3 Likes