Young Justice Targets: Q&A with Chris Jones & Greg Weisman! June 14, 2pm PT!

My question is for Chris: How does it feel to see some of the characters you designed for the comic tie-in (Sha’lain’a, King Sha’ark, Wyynde, etc.) make the jump to the series in seasons 3 and 4?

8 Likes

Hi Chris and Greg!

With such a talented voice cast with the likes of Jessie McCartney, Troy Baker, Tara Strong, and more on the show, have you guys ever considered doing a musical episode for YJ, and do you think it is still in the cards for the future?

#RenewYoungJustice #SaveEarth16

10 Likes

Hi Greg and Chris,

Thank you for your work on Season 4. I am looking forward to supporting you guys by purchasing Targets and I hope we get a renewal notice soon.

Greg, you had originally stated that you had a 5-season plan when Young Justice was first conceived. From what we have heard since then, you had to tweak bits/pieces of Season 3 due to the long hiatus.

1. How much of the original 5-season plan is still intact?
  2. Have you and Brandon tried to map out further seasons past a potential Season 5?
  3. Do we now need to get to at least 7 seasons in order to get the full experience of what you and Brandon wanted to do with Young Justice?
8 Likes

Hello Greg and Chris!

Will you guys be appearing in Comic Conventions in the East Coast this year?

…and if you were given green light to do as you please within DC comics, how many more comics would you two put out right after Targets? How many more story arcs you already have in mind with these amazing characters in this amazing Earth 16?

10 Likes

Why did you make Hal suddenly look solder than his peers in YJ? He is actually younger than Bruce or Clark in comics.

4 Likes

How long do you intend to keep teasing the return of Jason Todd?

6 Likes

Will we get to see more of wonder girl as she the leader of the outsiders ?!

8 Likes

Is there any reason to think that HBO Max may not renew Young Justice for a fifth season?

5 Likes

Thanks for your time My Question is have you ever through about doing a Sins of Youth Mini Arc storyline that’s 4 or 5 episodes where Young Justice’s team are turned back into teenagers and children, Outsiders are turned into adult heroes, and also the Justice League members like Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, and also Black Canary are turned back into babies again in Young Justice’s Season 5?

5 Likes

Greg Weisman, will there be a sequel to Catwoman: Hunted?

6 Likes

Will Fire Beatriz Bonilla da Costa, Cyclone, Firestorm, Doctor Light Kimiyo Hoshi, and also Green Lantern Jessica Cruz become members in the Justice League in Young Justice Season 5 and will we get to see any of them at all whatsoever throughout Young Justice’s Season 5 through HBO Max Streaming Service! And also will Young Justice Season 5 have more female Justice League members like Wonder Woman Dianna Prince, Black Canary, Hawkgirl, Batwoman Kate Kane, Katana, Troya Donna Troy, also Fire, and also Ice getting more screentime who where barley in Young Justice Season 4 be shown more often in Season 5?

4 Likes

If this happens, I will never stop watching!

5 Likes

Just to check because it’s something highly important to me: can you please make sure not to end up erasing Oracle as a disabled woman like the comics have? I quite trust you, but I can’t help but be nervous lmao.

Also, just wanna thank you for the representation of people with autism. I have it myself and I appreciate the whole arc about Rocket coming to understand her son through seeing Orion and how you acknowledge both the experiences of the autistic person himself and those of loved ones like parents. Man, I could go on and on and on about it lmao. Also just love all the representation in general. :00_dc_pride: :00_dc_pride_ps: :heart:

9 Likes

How is the process different when writing/drawing for the comics versus working on the show?

6 Likes

any new characters from this season going to be regulars in the next season? i liked megans family. they were fun to watch. hopefully more martians in season 5.

8 Likes

will we see redhood in the series as we knew he died around season 2 it would be nice to see him.

5 Likes

Hello Greg and Chris

I really liked the new season of YJ and I hope you guys get renewed for a new one. So I was wondering exactly what are your thoughts on Talia al ghul’s characterization? Before the creation of Damian, Talia was more characterize to be more of an anti hero/ anti villain than a villain (tho that’s changing in current comics). This characterization was more in line with the YJ tie in comics you guys did a couple years ago. However, in the new Catwoman movie that Greg did she was characterize to be more of a villain. So exactly what version of Talia would we be expecting in YJ in the future? Would it be one version or would we expect a combination of both?

5 Likes

Welcome to the community! Glad you’re here :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi!!

Thanks so much for taking our questions. I’d personally like to know why the decision has been made to seperate from Kon-El’s actual storyline and trajectory power wise? He’s got one of the highest potentials in DC with his full Kryptonian powerset and TTK stacked on top. This seasons ordeal was the perfect opportunity to have his genetic structure strengthened like in the comics, you could have even used Kal in that position. What is so enticing about weakening him? Since yours is the weakest version of Kon out.

5 Likes

Hey hey, welcome to the DC Community! :batparrot:

4 Likes