Young Justice Season 4 Speculations

I think that when the speedsters made that cyclone Wally didnt die but got sent to the speed force like what happens to almost every speedster at some point in the universe. I also hope that all of the heroes that were teased become their real comic book heroes like Cisco Ramon as Vibe, Courtney Whitmore as Stargirl, and Harper Row as Bluebird or something blue I think. I would also like to know what SB means when he says, “or should Superman turn from The Light” does it mean that Superman is a sleeper agent of The Light and he may not know it? This would explain how they got his DNA for Connor’s creation. Superman would never give it willingly. Our also wanna see more about Vic’s and Violet’s creation. I mean they are practically mortal enemies when you think about it. And lastly I wanna see more about Kaldur and Wynnde

2 Likes

I think it was Weisman that said that this Earth has no Speed Force, and Wally’s gone for good. That is something said more “behinds the scenes”, so they could change their minds but I wouldn’t bet money on it.

Harper? Nah, I don’t see any reason to bring her back.

“Turning against the Light” was more likely part of Superboy’s programming. Convince the clone that The Light is the one true way, and Superman isn’t necessarily an enemy (at the time of programming), but is a wild card that might need to be brought under control or eliminated should he deviate. The Light was basically Kon’s reason for being before he was freed, so what reason would he have to question them, had it not been for Robin, Kid Flash and Aqualad?

2 Likes

I’m gonna say Wally’s stranded in a different time period. We did get that Legion tease.

5 Likes
  1. I mainly want to see the introduction of Air Wave who they could treat like Green Lantern’s sidekick.
  2. I think the Courtney Whitmore from the tv show should become the Superhero Stargirl
  3. I think the title should kind of like the name Young Justice: Outsiders it should be called Young Justice: Legion or Young Justice: Squadron with Legion being because of the Legion of superheroes and and a possible rival villains to the light by the name: The legion of doom and Squadron for a new All-Star Squadron including Young Justice, Justice League, Outsiders, Core All-Star Squadron sort of council with representatives from all teams and other assorted heroes (example: Nightwing, Black Lightning, Beast Boy, Stargirl, Air Wave, Aqualad/Aquaman, Superboy
1 Like

This is the opposite of the Judas Contract, We should call it the Jesus Contract.

2 Likes

If we’re going that route it should be “The Pilate Contract”

2 Likes

Oh, that’s way cooler.

1 Like

Hey, they’re Teen Titans! Nailing one of them to a cross is one thing, but we can’t show them drinking vinegar wine from a sponge right before they die.

2 Likes

And the part of Mary Magdalene will be played by…Deathstroke. We gotta keep the creepy sex figure in their somewhere.

I can’t remember, did we get a good look at the person with the Legion ring? Because it could be Phantom Girl. Or, even if it wasn’t her that we saw, they could be going for a variation of the Lightning Saga. As much as I would prefer Wally stayed dead, I think it could be cool to see.

2 Likes

I’d have to go back and check, but I thought we got a couple of frames of blonde hair from the waitress. So my money is in Saturn Girl.

1 Like

Yeah, it was a blonde with a ponytail. No really shot of her face. At most, we got a profile of her chin.
Saturn Girl had a chin, right?

2 Likes

Yes, Saturn Girl had a chin.

Cosmic Boy was the one without a chin. Or wait…

1 Like

With so many retcons and reboots, who can be sure anymore?

1 Like

I’m just hoping that they’ll finally bring Wally back for real this time

3 Likes

they teased Jason so early and then seemingly forgot about him. assuming there’s going to be another time skip like there has been i want to say that the “phantoms” will have to do with Todd and maybe even more heroes that they’ve lost along the way. in regards to Wally coming back I’m not sure they only said that he would “cease” not definitively die or anything else so it might be possible that he is trapped in the speed force and they discover that fact or something like it.

2 Likes

I like the idea of the season being focused on a theme of past verses future. For instance, have the characters who we know and love struggling with the phantoms of their past whether that be people they have lost (Jason Todd, Tula, Wally, Zatana’s father) or things they have gone through that they might still be struggling with (Barbara getting paralyzed, Mgann frying Kaldur’s brain, whatever fallout happens socially to those who were involved in the anti-light).

Then they could show the future aspect through the legion. Maybe have someone (Superboy cough cough) get tossed into the future and then have to deal with learning something about the timeline that will then haunt them? Just an idea.

Also for the love of all that is good in this world, PLEASE let Bart Allen talk to someone about the hell future he grew up in. There is way too much potential for character growth there, and that boy is definitely repressing things and or in denial about what he went through. Heck they could even keep with the theme of phantoms of the past/future and bring in Thad Thawn or Reverse Flash to cause some mayhem.

4 Likes

i wonder if they’ll make Bart bisexual in the show if they do i wonder who they’ll make his first boyfriend/girlfriend be i wonder if they’re gonna make Traci Jamei’s permenent girlfriend because in the comics she’s also been with Steel’s Daughter so i wonder if she’ll be in season 4

You ain’t the only one bro

1 Like