🎆 Young Justice Season 4, Part 2 Watch-Alongs| Every Thursday at 5 PM Pacific/8 PM Eastern 🎆

@DCAnimatedClub, @JusticeLeagueBookClub, all Young Justice fans and beyond, Young Justice returns on March 31st for season 4, part 2!
:partying_face: :batparrot: :superman_hv_4: :yjo_beast_boy_vr:

Will we see more of the Legion of Super-Heroes? Will we see anything that ties into previous seasons? Will Conner come back? Will Kaldur reign over Atlantis? Who knows? We’ll just have to wait, watch and find out!

Click/tap below to check out the details of our fine, fair and fun Watch-Along, so that you can join in on the fun that is fair and fine! :nerd_face:

The details of our fair, fine and fun Watch-Along.

What we’re watching: Each new episode of Young Justice season 4, part 2 on the Thursday that they debut/drop.

When we’re watching: Every Thursday at 5 PM Pacific Time/8 PM Eastern Time. A quick, fun, 22 minute and change get-together. :superman_hv_4:

Where we’re commenting: In this thread and at the above day and time. :point_up:t2:

How we’re watching: Young Justice season 4, part 2 is an HBO Max Original production, so you’ll need HBO Max to view it by. We watch from there as we comment here.

Why we’re watching: Its Young Justice. Need I say more? I didn’t think so. :yjo_nightwing: :wink:

That’s the happs, DC Animaniacs and Young Justice fans! I look forward to seeing you every Thursday afternoon/evening as we once more :notes: “Get into the groove!” :notes: of the grandeur that is Young Justice.

:superman_hv_4: :yjo_miss_martian_green:

5 Likes

The day has finally arrived @DCAnimatedClub, @JusticeLeagueBookClub and all other fans of Young Justice, as season 4, part 2 has begun!
:partying_face: :yjo_cyborg: :yjo_beast_boy_vr: :yjo_superboy: :yjo_miss_martian_green: :yjo_fredd_bugg: :yjo_nightwing: :champagne: :fireworks:

Note: To my surprise, we got three new episodes this week (did that happen when S4 began? :man_shrugging:), so this week’s Watch-Along will be extended to a full hour (plus a few additional minutes as needed at the end) so as to accomodate the new animated hotness.

Whether you only have time for one episode or all three, I can’t wait to watch with you! :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :clark_hv_4:

5 Likes

pops in, peeks about

1 minute. :slight_smile: :clock1:

2 Likes

Any Penguin appearance, I’m dropping by to say hello.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Pretty somber start.

3 Likes

Nope, no Penguin appearances. Still good episodes, though.

3 Likes

Hi, @RexRebel! :wave:t2:

3 Likes

Howdy, looking forward to this.

3 Likes

Hello @RexRebel, glad to have you here.:slightly_smiling_face: Enjoy the new episodes.

3 Likes

Looking forward to it, too.

No spoilers, but Atlantis as seen through the YJ lens is pretty darn beautiful.

2 Likes

Planning on it.

3 Likes

Yeah, a Garth appearance.

2 Likes

I was curious if we’d get a new intro, but I’m glad the existing S4 intro is still kickin’, as its theme is catchy.

2 Likes

Topo, makes an appearance that’s awesome.

2 Likes

And Lori Lemaris! :hugs:

I think this is her first appearance in animation.

2 Likes

Yes, this is great.

2 Likes
  • Lori makes a cameo appearance in the Young Justice episode “Downtime”, voiced by an uncredited Kath Soucie. This version starts out as a teenager and has no apparent connection to Superman, who is already an adult. She is shown alongside La’gann/Lagoon Boy, Tula/Aquagirl, and Garth/Tempest as one of the students attending an Atlantean sorcery conservatory.[7] She returns in Young Justice: Phantoms in where she is now a general.
2 Likes

I wonder if Arthur’s son appearing is an omen of…things to come. :eyes:

2 Likes

Conner! :hugs:

2 Likes

Conner looking a bit Phantomly

2 Likes