Young Justice Season 3

Is Young Justice Outsiders the last season of Young Justice? Or is it just the first one on this service and there will be more seasons?

2 Likes

Does anyone know?

From what I understand, they’re hoping more will be made after Outsiders. Of course, that all depends on how well Outsiders performs.

1 Like

I think it will perform well, unlike titans, or any other show, we know what to expect. It was great before and got even better in season 2, I think season 3 will be great. I hope Redhood will be in it.

No they said that if S3 does good then they’re plans for 4 and 5

2 Likes

More Animated please, almost guaranteed success. They say suicide squad hell to pay is not a very good animated movie, but I was shocking to find out it is mind blowing good to me, especially a few years after watching the flashpoint animated movie .

1 Like

S3 better be successful then!

Any truth to the rumor that this will drop December 28th? Saw a story via Twitter that seemed pretty firm that was the release date.

2 Likes

Young justice will release right after Titans. So end of December and full month of January. There will be a season break. The rest will come in June.

1 Like

Everything I have seen it won’t release until 2 or 3rd week of January

1 Like

Young justice will drop 3 eps a week

4 Likes

https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/10/11/dc-universe-original-show-premiere-dates-titans-episodes-young-justice-prequel-comic

1 Like

I hope it’s the first of many on this streaming service

2 Likes