Young Justice Season 3 was Awesome!

I can’t deny the fact that Young Justice was amazing this season! It was worth the wait! Thank you, DC!

6 Likes

Was kinda slow in the beginning, but second half was for sure awesome!

1 Like

I think the time lag between seasons had a lot to do with the pacing of the 1st half of the season. Not only did they need to dal with the introduction of 4 new characters to the universe, but had a decent chunk of backstory to fill in for members of the core team. It took a lot of time to work that in.

I’m glad S4 got a green light so quickly.

1 Like

I honestly enjoyed the entire season, myself. <3 I do think it was very different from the previous two, but in a way that kept it fresh and interesting. With the finale now past us, I have so many questions that I’m sure season 4 will answer.

2 Likes

Yes.

Yes it was.

2 Likes

I enjoyed the first half of the season very much. The start of the second half with Beast Boy forming his own team was very clunky and did not work for me, but those last few episodes pulled me back in! Considering getting a third season was only a dream a couple of years ago, to get what we got is astounding.

1 Like

It was amazing!! I was really hoping that they were gonna bring Wally back (not just some vision-thing) slightly disappointed in that but I have hope for season 4!!

1 Like

It may have stumbled a bit at one point but boy did it stick the landing