Young Justice Season 3 possible spoiler question

OK i just watched the first 3 eps of the new season, and something was said in the first 10 minutes of the episode that makes me wonder if there planing a Batman Inc. spin-off series. Just wanted to get this out there and see if anyone else had the same thoughts or if they think i’m reading to much into it?

1 Like

Outsiders (comic-wise) is Batman leaving the JL & heading up a team with Katana, Halo, Geo-Force, Black Lightning, Etc. It’s basically just following that comic to a T so far, as far as him leaving & the characters involved. Hope that’s helpful, if u read Batman & the outsiders on the site it’s set up just the way this series has started in a lot of areas.

3 Likes

I was wonder the same thing! I hope that it becomes a spinoff, that would be amazing!

I do recognize the previous comment stating that it is following the Young Justice Outsiders comics. But that doesn’t mean that we can’t get a Batman Inc. spinoff. It’d be well appreciated!

Yep…replacing Bruce with Dick is a very weak YJ connection. Why the bait and a witch DC?

In all fairness, most of the Original team seems to be joining this version of the Outsiders.

Of the surviving members, that’s everyone but Aqualad. Unless Miss M focuses more time minding the Team.

Any notice that Jason Todd was in the last episode.

4 Likes