Young Justice Season 3 Ep 6

HOLY COW!
Not only did Talia come out with a baby Damian Wayne, but Jason Todd was there too!

9 Likes

Also, Terra is Brion Markhov’s sister. I did not make the connection with the geo-force til this episode.

2 Likes

Now I finally get it. With the rock that was thrown away and everything.

2 Likes

I AM SO HAPPY

1 Like

This season is amazing so far! I can’t wait to see who they introduce next.

2 Likes

So awesome, what a great 3 episode run. New Genesis is in bounds now too. Foragers on Earth with the crew, saw Mantis, Future People are back, Halos getting memory slowly back. Might have to do a rewatch tonight.

I am really happy about the Jason todd thing since I have been calling it in a few of these threads by now. I just figured Ra’s would stop hik from getting his memory back and have hime under mind control. I also like Damien, since he is my favorite robin. I just don’t see how he will be used as a plot device because there is no reason for Dick to overly care for him and get him out of the lights hands. Since I cannot see any need for him in this season I can only think that that is not damien but some other baby, Jason and Talia’s baby, or it is Damien but there will be like some type of humongous time jump for another season.

3 Likes

So far the season seems much slower than 1 and 2, but This episode seems to be picking it back up.