Young Justice ReEp Watch-along — Wednesday, November 25 @ 6:30PM PST/9:30PM EST

Credits are actually a fun little add on. I like the one with wolf best. I’m worried for him this season :grimacing:

Another great watch-along.

The next one will be the night before Thanksgiving!

Details coming soon

1 Like

Ugh! it totally gets you. First you’re gutted as the bullet, out of nowhere, passes through his brain; and then it’s just emotional confusion and conflict listening to the farmer boast about killing a monster. And then there is poor Jefferson.

Young Justice: Outsiders Regular Episode Watch-along

Almost every week for three months, we’ll watch two episodes of Young Justice: Outsiders. We’ll be going in order, and we will not have a break in between.

In case you are new, here are a few things to remember:

• 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐔𝐏
    The watch-along happens Wednesday, November 25 at 6:30PM PST PST/9:30PM EST. (That’s this Wednesday, before Thanksgiving.) Hit play right at 6:30PM PST PST/9:30PM EST.
  • 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍
    Download HBO Max to have access to the show (or find the show right here). Then use a smaller device (:iphone:) to comment down below and a larger device (:tv: or :computer:) to watch the show.
  • 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐌𝐄𝐃
    We’ll be watching the episodes consecutively, with no break in between. We won’t skip the credits or the theme song. If you get lost, let us know in the comments.

The episodes for Wednesday the 25th are as follows:

Away Mission (Season 3, Episode 5)

Rescue Op (Season 3, Episode 6)

Get ready, because this watch-along happens in three nights!

1 Like

For anyone interested, te watch-along is tomorrow night!

2 Likes

One hour left…

2 Likes

As much as I’d like to join you guys, I don’t have HBO max. :disappointed:

1 Like

For the time being, it’s also right here on DC Universe.

I do recommend getting HBO Max in the future. After December, it’ll be the primary medium for we watch-alongers.

You’d just need to pull it up on your computer and use your phone to comment on here.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure all three seasons are still on this platform.

If anyone is still here…

HIT PLAY!

1 Like

it’s a nice chance to practice my Markovian.

I like to think that Sphere is as chipper as Bear and Forager, begin New Genesis

Me’gan doesn’t do that anymore!

the trees, AGAIN!

Where is my child white martian action figure?

they really didn’t come better than Oracle

conner! :blush:

i wonder if bio-ship’s interior is skin or tissue. i am not going to lie, it kind of freaks me out.

dude, where’s my car?

it’s incredible how much Damian looks like his grandfather.