Young Justice Phantoms

This show is so good but so so sad. R.I.P Superboy :yjo_beast_boy: :yjo_beast_boy_vr: :yjo_beast_boy: :yjo_nightwing: :yjo_superboy:

4 Likes

#young justice phatoms

1 Like

R.I.P 🪦 :cry:

2 Likes

I’m still in denial. I don’t care how long we have to wait, I’m gonna keep convincing myself the Legion saved him somehow. That just has to be how it pans out

Cap

3 Likes

Yes thank u me to :joker_hv_3: :ttns_gif_conner: :yjo_superboy: :shock_ga:

2 Likes

:legion_fan_club: poor megan

2 Likes

Sadly super boy was my favorite character who are yours

2 Likes

i hope someone can help beast boy and megan

3 Likes

Something else has GOT to be going on about what just happened to Superboy! If not then something is wrong with those writers always with this pain of loss crap and they should know it doesn’t always have to be that way in DC.

1 Like

I agree and welcome back :yjo_superboy: :ttns_gif_conner:

1 Like

Ok I don’t no if any one has watched today’s young justice episode but conners ghost oh my gosh he really is dead!

There’s another Young Justice thread, sorry.

I really was with everyone else, I thought the Legion saved him but they didn’t. What’s the point of the Legion then?

He can’t be dead! I can’t tell if that was Conner in the underwater scene clapping.

1 Like

Second half of the season drops soon!

1 Like

Yea I’m so exited about it! :yjo_beast_boy_vr: :batparrot:

aqualad is my favorite character

I keep saying it but I am so freaking glad this season is focusing on the OG Team, not the idiotic newbies.

Don’t tell me beast boy Bart static and forigir are idiotic newbies?

They are.

1 Like

Next part here!!! And new young justice comics series coming out! Is this the last season?