Young Justice: Outsiders E4-E6 Easter Eggs!

Here we have another excellent installment from our Expert in Easter Eggs for Young Justice: Outsiders, episodes 4-6! As many of you know, this series is loaded with self-reference and knowing smirks. If you’re a fan of hidden knowledge and need to know where it all started, then we’ve got the scoop for you!

You can find the breakdown in our News section, or by following the link below:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/all-easter-eggs-young-justice-outsiders-episodes-4-6/

What did we miss? What surprised you? Let us know in the comments below!

1 Like

Jason you guys! JASON!!! Who else was excited?

5 Likes

I am :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m pretty jacked!

2 Likes

Damian and Jason in the same episode yesssss

5 Likes

Gray…son

1 Like

I gotta say, I’m really excited for all of the characters they’ve introduced/hinted at so far. Jason, Damian and Terra especially. Also, I was really happy to see Dick and Barbara together. Nightwing has always been my favorite character. His relationship with Babs, both professionally and personally, is a big part of who he is. YJ is by far my favorite show ever, and it gets better every single episode. Long Live The Team!!!

2 Likes

Finally decided to get the app to watch Young justices :fist:t4::fist:t4:#TeamBatFamily

3 Likes

“RedHooded Ninja” LoL

1 Like

The series is awesome

One minor correction: Snapper’s huge Joker-related mistake wasn’t addressed in the Young Justice: Outsiders comic, it was in the first two issues of the first run of Young Justice (circa 2011). Still available here on DCU, though~

And of course, that story references Justice League of America #77 in a story entitled ‘Snapper Carr - Super Traitor!’

You still catch way more than I do, so keep up the good work!

1 Like

Chris, I actually used that comic in the original draft hence the picture, but somewhere in the assembly line someone linked to Outsiders by mistake. I was waiting for somebody to catch it on here…good job ! I didn’t realize it was a reference to an old justice league story as well…so you stumped me there

SLOWBO!!! Please tell me with Lobo finger getting left behind that it’s going to regenerate into Slowbo been on the show.

Here’s another blink-and-you-missed-it moment:

When Jaime, Traci and Bart are hanging out, Jaime is reading a comic book that seems to be Brother Power The Geek. And the ad on the back of the comic? That sure looks like Flex Mentallo to me!

The deep cuts just keep on … er … cutting!

1 Like