Young Justice Outsiders chat

That was Jason who said, “Gray…son”? I wondered about that scene. I’m looking forward to how he will be incorporated into the series.

1 Like

Alright a kiss isn’t cheating depending on the situation also anything Harper did makes since from a psychological standpoint and is relatable from personal experience so in my opinion her arc is one of my favorites this season

1 Like

I 100% agree. I’ve been disappointed with YJ since after the 9 episode in season 3. I haven’t seen much growth in the new characters, or if there’s growth, it goes right back. The Will and Artemis thing is just weird. I don’t like it.
Dick not showing up is disappointing, but I think the writer and producer just like adding new characters. That’s fine, but don’t sideline the big name ones…
Whatever. I’m kind of over YJ at this point.

2 Likes

not mad at them but yeah i want the original members back and they havent even made any effort to get wally out of the speed force yet but i think that will be next season hopefully. even tho im still really enjoying the show this latest episode felt like filler and just a quick if you need help please get it