Young Justice: Outsiders – Are you as excited as we are? I got you covered :)

We are just weeks away from the return of Young Justice: Outsiders. We (I speak for all the Mods) are super excited for the next 13 episodes of our favorite animated show.

I want you all to watch this trailer and let us know if you are excited and if so why? https://youtu.be/KYBfKbx1Xlg

The 2nd of July cannot come soon enough! I look forward to reading your responses! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Looks like Big Barda’s in this half of the season! Looking forward to a Female Fury showdown. God, maybe they’ll fight alongside SHIVA. I can only dream.

5 Likes

Thank you for the update. Was getting worried the last 4 episodes weren’t dropping.

4 Likes

Suuuuuuuuuper excited for Young Justice to be coming back! Loving the characters, new and old, especially that Beast Boy is back in the fold.

3 Likes

Oh my god, I can’t wait!

3 Likes

Big Barda :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I can’t wait! More Deathstroke on the way! The cliffhanger they left us on was perfect! They’re gonna give us their version of The Judas Contract!

4 Likes

I’d like to see more of that handsome baby in Talia’s arms. Even that young, he already looks super intelligent. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im ok with it, it isnt my favorite but its something to watch

2 Likes

Just trying to stay WHELMED until the show releases. It’s going to be CRASH :wink:

2 Likes

I have a whole lotta theories about the back half of Season 3 - cannot wait to have all of them smooshed by the superior imagination/writing/plotting of the YJ team!

1 Like

HFS, you bet your sweet, framed Special Use Only crowbar I’m excited!

clears throat, smooths down his tie I mean, yeah. I guess I’ll watch Young Justice.

July 2nd is Shazam! and Young Justice Day for me.

1 Like

Yeah I cannot wait I have a theory that the first half felt like season 1 a return to form of sorts. The second half I feel will be bigger badder and feel like season 2 it will be amazing. Plus seeing deathstrokes plan unfold and to see how vandal savages and darkseids alliance goes. Plus from the trailers looks like more blue beetle and impulse and beast boy I approve.

I’m hoping we get a lot more Wonder Girl in the second half. The team has been in the background for way too long.

1 Like

That trailer looked great! Cant wait to see more New Gods.

2 Likes

Can’t wait just finished giving the whole season a rewatch. Looks great can’t wait to see the rest.

2 Likes

Im really looking forward to seeing the Terra storyline play out.

1 Like

I am hoping to see the Outsiders team develop, as i read the original title back in the proverbial day. Specifically, Black Lightning, Halo, Katana, Metamorpho, and Geo-force. the addition of Forager just gives it the signature of the YJ universe. I would like to see Forager and the bioship interact more. Hopefully, forager doesn’t get too creepy about it. The other major difference is Halo and I am eager to get more of her story.

I am really looking forward to seeing Cyborg’s character develop. I would rather he stay with the Team as opposed to joining the league.

the Terra story line needs time to develop. Not that they have to introduce Raven and/or Starfire, but if they are going to do some version of the Judas Contract, it certainly wouldn’t be a dealbreaker if neither appear. I will say the appearence of Jericho, son of Deathstroke would likely be a precursor to said story line.

1 Like