Young Justice Outsiders Animation Quality

Have any of you guys noticed the drop of quality of the animation on the new YJ season? The new episodes feel way more stiff than the previous seasons and the fight sequences are slower and less dynamic than before. The backgrounds are better and I like some of the new character designs but the overall animation feels rushed.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m loving the show and the writing is great, but I wish they hadn’t switched animation studios (probably to a cheaper one).

1 Like

I agree with you completely! I think it’s the same studio, but maybe production was a bit rushed due to DC Universe becoming a thing and the promise of having the show finished and ready for fans by Jan. 2019. I don’t know if those are factors, but I can totally feel the difference in quality while I’m watching. ¯_(ツ)_/¯ At this point, Im just glad we have the show!

Wow! I misread your comment and realized that they actually switch led studios. Haha. But I still think that those same factors could have applied to the quality of the animation.