Young Justice or Teen Titans?

This is all based off of the shows, so please, no comic bias.

Teen Titans (no-go). Both are great though.

Teen Titans

1 Like

if I had to choose it would be teen titans

I’m simply gonna have to say Young Justice because it’s what got me into the DC universe as a whole but both are good.

1 Like

Young Justice, Teen Titans cheapened my favorite characters into jokes. Never really dug the animation style either. Also, hated that annoying theme song.
Young Justice has superior writing, animation, and less jokes. Plus, they were really pushing long-form story telling to its limit

5 Likes

Young Justice is far and away superior.

4 Likes

Young Justice by far. Teen Titans is still a great show, but it all comes down to my preference in what I want in a show. I love deep, arc based storytelling. And while there are arcs in Teen Titans, it’s really episodic for the most part. Still a very fun show and genuinely funny at times, but Young Justice is very much about the storyline and the development of its characters down the line.

5 Likes

Young Justice>>>

2 Likes

Young Justice, hands down.

3 Likes

Young Justice but I only just started watching Teen Titans so can’t give my full opinion yet. I am enjoying TT though.

2 Likes

Teen Titans all the way

1 Like

Off strictly shows YJ.

2 Likes

Young Justice hands down!

2 Likes

Teen Titans!

1 Like

I’m more nostalgic about Teen Titans, but Young Justice is the more solid show.

2 Likes

Teen Titans by far.

1 Like

TT…

1 Like

Teen titans only because that’s what I grew up watching as a kid and started reading comic books in 2004 from my obsetoon with that show and batman.

YJ. Teen Titans is good but YJ is on another level