Young Justice number one

I can’t believe I’m saying this this team looks great it’s got Robin Superboy Cassie Wonder Girl teen Lantern not sure about her but she looks like an interesting character a modern-day Jonah Hex who is a woman I’m guessing descendant interesting on her impulse is back I’m missing somebody but I’m not sure who the last character that was introduced I’ve been waiting again. For years amethyst very well unused character in the DC Universe that should have been used and I’m glad Brian Michael Bendis is doing it apparently gemworld is ticked off with her looks like a conflict is brewing maybe a war and would somebody explain to me I thought dark opal died years ago and why is he back or is he back is that him also something else my memory is not as good as it used to be is it gem world is the 30th Century Sorcerers world tell me what you think of the book when you read it

Dang it I hit enter before I can label this a spoiler

I believe amethyst is the last new member

@brigadierfl.28260, we’ll get this labeled as a spoiler for you ASAP :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t wait for the next one! Bart is so good in the way he moves and Tim is my all-time favorite Robin. The greatest part was that last page with KON!!! THAT LEATHER JACKET IS BACK!!! I loved it so much, if you couldn’t tell. You guys reading any other Wonder Comics?

1 Like

Sorry about that Applejack I don’t log in here I don’t do much writing in here so it was a stupid mistake and I hope I don’t do it again at least I want realized it right but I did it and realize all warning but thank you

I can’t wait for #2 I picked this up for my daughter and we’re so happy with it I called the comic store that night and added the run to our pull list.