YOUNG JUSTICE newb here

I haven’t seen the first two seasons of YOUNG JUSTICE. I know, I know. Don’t judge, please. Given that — Should I start from the beginning of Season 1? Or does it really matter if I just start with the latest season here on DC Universe?

2 Likes

I would highly recommend starting from the begining. Each season has had a focus on new heros, but the core six are still heavily featured. So to make it easier to follow start with season one. Trust me it won’t be a waste of time, and I think you will like it.

2 Likes

Start from the beginning. You will be very confused if you start from season 3

2 Likes

Ok thanks, y’all. I was kinda feeling that but not sure.

1 Like

The first few episodes in season one are decent, but it gets better, a LOT better

2 Likes

As almost everyone on this thread has said… YES. You have to watch the previous two seasons. And you have to watch them simply for this reason: you will appreciate the characters and their journeys SO much more if you understand their backstories, their relationships, and how they’ve evolved. The plot is fantastic, and the dialogue is really good too. Besides, each episode is only 20 minutes long so it doesn’t take that much time to get through them!

2 Likes

Absolutely!

1 Like

I recommend that you start in the beginning so you can get to know all the main characters and so you don’t miss any of the great storylines and important moments. Also, welcome to the Young Justice family!

2 Likes

Nobody’s gonna judge, in fact that’s great news to DC fans. The more the merrier. You can jump in but take it from someone who’s seen them a million times, & the DCU fans in general. Watch all of them in order. It’s such an amazing show. Also I’d watch JL or JLU, or read the comics. Because if your new you’re going to be confused down the line with the character origin switching etc. That will all be later tho. You can fill in the gaps down the road then do the whole “ oh, now I get it”. That’s one of the best feelings you can have tho imo. You’ll be fine & down the road you’ll say, now I know what that guy was talking about. Welcome to the DCU bud I hope u enjoy it as much as me & good luck on however u decide to play it.

1 Like

I just realized u said YJ newbie so disregard everything I said after the the my advice on how to watch it section. I read your thread as new to DC in general my bad.

1 Like

I have already watched young justice like a while ago, so I just rewatched the whole thing and I think it was better than if I had just jumped back in not really knowing anything. So watch it from the beginning

2 Likes