Indeed. It is relatively late though.

Yeah, Iā€™m going to get off now

1 Like

As well am I, I need some sleep.

Have a good slumber.

1 Like

You also

1 Like

Really, really would like to see some more LGBTQ representation in there! Thunder exists, but I think this version is still too young to be playing any major role. Would be cool to see Bunker get used for something. And it doesnā€™t look like itā€™ll ever be canon, but I always thought Jaime/Bart would be super cute.

2 Likes

Iā€™m actually not a fan of every young hero being paired offā€¦ (but that said, I would LOVE some Tim and Steph, heh heh).

2 Likes

Static and el duraldo matchup would be cool

1 Like

Iā€™d like to see Ms. Martian dump Connor at the aisle and hook up with Forager. (I could soooooo ship them as a couple.)

2 Likes

Although I prefer steph and Timā€¦I would rather Tim and Cassie. Cassie was just so upset!

1 Like

@AnonymousBB I think the reason I feel zip for Cass is because Iā€™ve never seen her outside of the YJ show, and the show hasnā€™t really done much to flesh her out.

2 Likes

Personally I think starfire and raven can join because nightwing is out with batgirl so idk

1 Like

If there will be more of Jason Todd , how bout Orphan and him?

Omg my heart canā€™t (spitfire forever :cry:)

Well if weā€™re being in the legion for season 4, weā€™ve got so many new characters to introduce to the drama.

But Iā€™d like to see Zatanna and Constantine. They aged her down and could do the same for Constantine so it wasnā€™t creepy.

2 Likes

Fair enough, bring Wally back, for the love of dog!

1 Like

Just curious @Bluelanternofsector2814, did you have a previous username?

Connor needs a new lady. Itā€™s tired.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why having Miss M leave him at the alter would be great. Heā€™s freakin Superboy, he could get all the women he wants and just throws it back in Miss Mā€™s grill. Letā€™s face it, if he wanted Superboy could get so many sex partners, heā€™d make Nightwing look like a monk by comparison.

Plus I admit it. I so ship Forager and Miss M.

1 Like