Young Justice Enhanced Episodes in December on DCU

According to IGN, we’re getting Enhanced Episodes of Young Justice Seasons One and Two throughout December, leading up to the Season Three premiere in January.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/11/27/young-justice-outsiders-season-3-trailer-enhanced-episodes-prequel-comic

It’ll include commentary, interviews, etc. with cast, crew, comic professionals and podcast people.

Just an aside: why do I have to find this kind of information on other websites? Shouldn’t every bit of breaking news appear here on DCU first?

1 Like

Hi @christowhit.7544! This news first broke on the DC Universe earlier today and this is were IGN gathered the information. You can read the full article here: YOUNG JUSTICE Enhanced Episodes and OUTSIDERS Prequel and Documentary Coming!

1 Like

I clicked on the link to preview the enhanced episodes and was taken to the main Community section.

Will the regular versions of the episodes still be available or is the enhanced stuff an optional deal?

WB/DCU are to be commended for all of this goodness. Well done. claps in their honor

2 Likes

Ooh I look forward to the commentaries, could be very cool

1 Like

I am very excited to here this news and this does make me look forward to watching the series again on DCU. But Christowitt.whatever does have an excellent point why are we not pushing this so that we get insider information? Sure IGN may have gotten their information from you but whenever I click on the homepage it does not direct me to any new information. It just tells me the same things, and clicking on the News tab shows is the Daily DC which is informative but not something that I watch every episode. Maybe push things better on the home page that makes the News more inviting. LUV U DC

2 Likes

Wait what? That’s pretty cool. Will check it out when it arrives

2 Likes

I saw the preview of the enhanced episodes on YouTube. Very cool…except for the podcast folks. I don’t want to see “I’ve got a podcast so that means I get a pass at being annoyingly flippant” stuff with YJ. I will most definitely FF through their parts. The commentaries and other stuff is completely crash though.

2 Likes

@Vroom, yep! We will have both the enhanced and original versions available on the platform. This is the preview video folks are talking about from YouTube: YouTube

3 Likes

Thanks Aj =)

With all of this YJ goodness coming along, has there been talk of DCU exclusive action figures ala the Justice League line? I think those would do well.

2 Likes

Can’t wait looks awesome. I watched 2-3 BTAS episodes like that on Amazon & found out the Harley Quinn cork pistol was based on a gun that was bought for a writer, I believe it was Paul Dini or Bruce Timm but they didn’t say… Anyways, it was a prop gun that shot confetti out the top when trigger was pulled. A friend bought it for him in New Orleans on 4th of July & he said he tried to sneak it anywhere he could as much as possible.