Young Justice Cancelled

It’s been a rough week for young justice fans ever since we found out it was canceled I think there should be a full length comic series what are your guys feelings on this

1 Like

Again, the show hasn’t actually been canceled. If that was the case, HBO Max would’ve had to have made a specific decision not to renew it. Based on the updates we’ve gotten in the last week, though, it just looks like they haven’t made a decision, so it’s basically in limbo. I know the odds aren’t good but it’s still technically possible we could get at least 1 more season

7 Likes

More of a mercy killing

1 Like

Ever since this new Discovery merger, everything has been changing! Young Justice is 1 of my favorite DC shows ever made! I can’t believe it’s cancelled! But who knows, they could renew it for a 5th season eventually. But not anytime soon, ofc.

That’s the big takeaway from this. Either it really is done for good, or we’ll have to wait longer than we would’ve expected for a 5th season

Exactly, but we should always have hope. But for now, RIP, Young Justice. :pensive:

1 Like

With their track record 50 years was the expected release date is. Is it now 500 years?

1 Like