You Should Be Outraged at This List

I found this list and #10 outraged me so much that I kept reading, getting more upset with each.

Look if you like, but you’ll be disgusted just like me.
I don’t even recognize some of these characters and #1 will have you breaking whatever screen you look at this list on.

Listverse: 10 Marvel Characters That Could Destroy Most of DC’s Characters.

3 Likes

Er. Is this clickbait?

6 Likes

Yes.

Yes, it is.

7 Likes

I think it is definitely clickbait. At any rate, I disagree with no. 8. I love Doctor Strange, but I don’t think he could beat Fate. I think the writer is underestimating how powerful Fate really is. As to the FF vs. Superman, I think the only way they could beat him is if Reed Richards was willing to use kryptonite. I don’t think he would be.

5 Likes

All the matchups seem weird to me. Dr. Doom and Black Adam? Super scientist with a touch of sorcery vs. a demigod? Huh? Superman vs. the Fantastic Four? I can see the Sentry or Gladiator as they are Superman analogs. I want Clickbait Boy is smoking.

6 Likes

These are the weirdest matchups I’ve ever seen. Super clickbaity and I feel sorry for everyone who reads this list that doesn’t know much about DC. Because I bet they know less about DC now than before they read this list.

4 Likes

I know this is clickbait now, at the time I was hangry and not very focused.

4 Likes

Well I admit that was good for a laugh anyway.

I guess it shows the vast catalog of totally obscure characters that DC has.

@Jurisdiction if you’re looking for weird obscure DC characters, this list is for you!!!

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag, @Don-El!

@Icon-Jeff I agree with you about how wrong this list is, but thanks for the inspiration for some characters to use for OODC lol

4 Likes

I won’t even look at these lists. Most are arbitrary and dumb; and demonstrate a complete lack of the history of the medium.

5 Likes

Oh, I should also say I can’t afford to smash my computer screen.

5 Likes