You’re Lex Luthor. Defeat the Justice League.

@HubCity

Yea. He does give a lot to work with.

1 Like

Batman: Recruit Bane and try to get Ra’s al Ghul as well.
Superman: My favorite plans are: 1. Use Green Kryptonite to weaken him so you can kill him with conventional means.
2. Use Gold Kryptonite to instantly kill him.
3. Use Red Kryptonite and just sit back and watch him kill everyone, then use 1 or 2.
Wonder Woman: I don’t know, tick off Ares and sic him on Diana? Or if we’re going with extremely classic Diana, remove her bracelets that I forgot the name of, put them on, leave as quickly as possible, and watch her go berserk and brutally murder everyone.
Aquaman: Use some method of rapidly dehydrating him, preferably a flamethrower for style points, reuse, and the fact that death by flamethrower would be a much more worthy demise for an epic character than just freeze-drying him.
Green Lantern: Find out Hal’s greatest fear and try to sweet talk Sinestro into giving you a Yellow Power Ring or just use Fear Toxin.
The Flash: Make a serum that temporarily severs Barry’s connection to the Speed Force.
Martian Manhunter: BURN HIM ALIVE!!! Preferably with a flamethrower. (I love Martian Manhunter, the all caps “burn him alive” was not a display of hate for those of you Martian Manhunter fans)
If you want a more collective method of taking them all out, send Amazo on a world tour collecting superpowers and skills and then send him against the League.
Also, if Cyborg were included, I’d say you could hack into his robotics and turn him on the team or shut him down/kill him with viruses and malware.

1 Like

Okay:
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Hal Jordan
Barry Allen
Manhunter
Aquaman

With my knowledge of comics.

I have one month to plan.

I have one way to win. It’s not great.

I hire someone, perhaps Psi-Mon or Felix Faust, to put mental blocks in my head. I plan the following actions. I also purchase, off the black market, one Batarang. I further send a letter to Deathstroke the Terminator to arrive in one week.

So I start with the ultimate in jerk moves. I launch long ranged attacks targeting eight simultaneous locations.

Note: These can kill, but I don’t care if they do or not. Killing is good, but is a bonus.

Rocket 1 - High powered armor piercing rocket into the Clocktower targeting Oracle.

Rocket 2 - High powered rocket into Barbara Gordon’s apartment.

Rocket 3 - Rocket into Timm Drake’s father’s apartment.

Rocket 4 - Rocket into Jonathan and Martha Kent’s farmhouse in Kansas.

Rocket 5 - Rocket into the apartment of Clark and Lois Lane-Kent’s apartment. Assuming we’re using the JLU continuity.

Rocket 6 - Rocket into the Daily Planet Newsroom.

Rocket 7 - Rocket into the apartment/home of Iris Allen-West.

Rocket 8 - Carol Ferris’ office at Ferris Aircraft

These are fired by me, by a device built by me, nobody else. There are no loose ends, nobody to squeal. I know Batman will figure it out, but this makes it a little harder. The device firing the rockets is remotely fired from New York, while I’m away, it launches all 6 simultaneously and then detonates with sufficient blast to destroy all components. Again, I’m assuming Batman will figure this out eventually.

Now, I don’t actually think this will work. I’m sure the Metropolis, Central City, and Coast City ones will fail. The goal is to panic people.

This is a clear message though:
“I know who all of you are, and who your secret identities are.”

At the same time this happens a series of letters, regular post, sent from 10 different states, none of which are in any of the states that the targeted cities are in, so like, Conneticut, Idaho, Arizona, Mississippi, Georgia, Iowa, Vermont, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia go out to every major news agency on the planet.

Also, included in this, would be letters to every inmate in Arkham and every prisoner at Blackgate. One is also sent to me, but mine is sent to me so it arrives the week before I launch the attack. I will saturate the information. This alone is a devastating blow.

Who do I hire to arrange that? Deoesn’t matter. They.'ll probably hire someone else (as he can’t be in 10 places at omce) but that’s another layer of protection.

They list off the JL members, their real names, and their addresses as well as a list of all of their loved ones and their locations. This is so that the attacks get major attention.

That alone should cause a bunch of confusion. Granted this won’t do much to Wonder Woman, Aquaman, or the Manhunter.

The others? They’ll be a combination of angry and scared. Some might actually be grieving.

There is a chance that some people don’t believe the letters, but I’m betting some will. Especially combined with the rocket attack.

--

Now I need to start taking people down.

I would assume that all of the survivors are brought to a safe location that I can't get to. Good. I don't care.

I've become the hunted by this point.

Now comes the hard part.

I take a gun, fire several shots at the back wall.  Two back toward the side of the room I plan to be standing at in the end. Then I throw the Batarang, I throw it in such a way that it boomerangs back around and embeds itself in my chest, killing me. Once I die a signal goes out to the police alerting them that I need help.

I'll be dead before they get to me. The police find me dead with a Batarang stuck in my chest.

If I have time, I'll scrawl the word Wayne in blood on the floor for dramatic effect.

My Will states that I'm to be buried in a specialized burial vault.

The letter to Deathstroke is promise of payment and the passcodes to my burial vault as well as a large downpayment and a set of coordinates to a Lazarus pit.

The instructions are to dump me into the pit and restrain me until I come back to my senses.

--

So that's the first half of my plan.

Timeline:
Day 1 - Hire person to shield my mind.
Day 1 - Arrange letters to be sent out. One to me earlier than the others.
Day 1 - Purchase Batarang (seriously, there is a black market for them)
Day 3 - Begin building launcher after letter comes in.
Day 7 - Launch rocket attacks.
Day 10 - Commit suicide.
Day 17 - Get resurrected.

By day 17 the heroes are angry, confused, grieving, Batman is totally framed for murder. Their secret IDs are blown. They have SO MANY people out to get them. They probably know I’m alive again, but do they know I orchestrated it?

Possibly.

Though they’ll see I got a package too.

Furthermore the AUTHORITIES don’t know I did anything. I can easily set up a clause to hold my assets and then prove I’m alive. I’ll be able to claim that letter to Deathstroke went out automatically on my death.

Even better I can now implicate the other leaguers!

I can claim Wonder Woman was with Batman. That explains the two bullets from my gun that struck the wall behind where my body fell. Figure that will take 3-4 days.

Now everyone is gunning for me.

Here comes the hard part.

The part I’m actually dreading.

I need to let them come.

Wait until they bust into my home and I “defend myself” with my armor. I try to take them down if I can, but the whole thing is being recorded. During the battle, my armor is designed to fail, when it does I really do die this time. The armor also explodes on my death.

No take backsies.

The images are set to broadcast to every news outlet and the internet.

The Justice League, enraged over the deaths of their loved ones, came into my home, not once, but twice. The first time they found me dead by Batarang. This time there is video of me clearly defending myself and I’m killed.

That’s easily murder, at the least manslaughter.

It would be virtually impossible to prove my armor is designed to fail in the courts. The JLA’s secret IDs are out in the open, they’re branded as murderers or worse, everyone knows who they are and where they lived.

Sure. I’m dead. But I won. That’s all that matters.

3 Likes

Kidnap each if not all of there love ones implant bombs into them and you that if your or theres are messed with at all what so ever they go off. Also plant as many bombs all over the world also tied in and the last day of the month the last 10 minutes of day given them an option THEM or all there love ones and the worlds innocent people

1 Like

Alright, I was pretty confident in my plan, but I think henrywalsh has me beat. Especially on specifics. I think there are a few too many assumptions about how the League will behave and what they will or won’t be able to figure out, but that’s what adapting on the fly is for.

1 Like

@Batjamags I’m still more confident in your plan.

2 Likes

You guys think way too hard. Simple: 1:get owlman, as he has more extensive knowledge than he( though his fisticuffs could use work), from there, as said earlier, by Walsh, red kryptonite, but clone and combine dna of 1% white Martian( ok, maybe .000000000215% white Martian, therefore eliminating the Martian and Kryptonian weaknesses), grab over girl ( kill her but use same DNA cloning)green lantern…have them wear fragments of the fear shard ( Constantine, anyone {p.s. Batman helped locate it o.o.c. as a contingency in case the greens were to turn) as for flash…just send godspeed and zoom, but keep the other flashes busy with the other s.v.'s), Shazam…give red S.M. the powers of Black Adam) cyborg… virus that makes him turn, no back doors, so it’s either kill him or he kills you, but you know he’ll die anywho) arrow…nanoscopic poison tipped blow dart shot from vertigo. Wonder woman…it’s called a half ares/half cheetah clone.the rest of the league will soon fall, as will the Titans and the challengers) oh, and each villain is fitted with a piece of kryptonite.make sure to send Trigons worst enemy… himself along with him into the aetherrelm. Constantine…evil doppelganger of zattanna.

Also, create a failsafe witch blows up the evil clones/ doppelganger. Have it in an “injection of kryptonite”. Explosive nanites.

Well, seeing as I’d still have all of my knowledge of the DC universe, I’d basically do what the Legion of Super-Villains did, only with more than just Batman and Superman. I’d kill Booster Gold or Rip Hunter and steal their equipment, travel back in time, kill Ma and Pa Kent, then raise Superman. Rinse and repeat with the rest of the League. Get back to the future and enjoy being the leader of the Lex League.

Another way I’d do it would be to hire Lobo to distract Supes and take him to Warworld, nuke Themyscira and Atlantis, then get every villain I can think of and make them team up on Batman while I firebombed the police station John Jones works at. After those four are taken out, I’d turn all of the ice, vibrational, and earth controlling villains onto Flash, while also sending Doomsday, the Sinestro Corp, Scarecrow, the Red Lanterns, and Black Adam to destroy Oa. I’d assume Lobo and the Warworld wouldn’t be ableto hold Superman for too long, but while he’s off planet, I’d outfit an army of Villains with Red Sun and Kryptonite powered weapon, with Parasite and Zod in waiting in case Supes somehow survived.

I’d also use that dope mind-control combo (not going to say exactly how it’s done since I don’t want to spoil it) from Batman: White Knight

Kryptonite bullets for everyone!

Well, if I’m the recent iteration of Lex, I’ll just TALK them to death. I miss the evil corporatist who let others get their hands dirty while he pulled all the strings in Metropolis.

1 Like