Year One: Fave Alpha Lantern Moments - Beast Boy

The time that I’ve been a part of this community will remain one of the best experiences of my life. Though I joined the team a bit later in this Year One, the community welcomed me like I’d been here from the start!

One of my favorite things about DCU might seem small, but confession: I struggle with remembering names! So when I started to recognize many of you and your interests and personalities, when I really began to feel that connection there, it was super incredible.

I absolutely love laughing and crying with you all during watch-alongs! I was a bit nervous for my first watch-along (and, of course, forgot to watch the credits once!), but you folks made me feel like we were all just sitting around the tube together watching YJO and making jokes!

It’s so fun getting to see you all share your knowledge and opinions! So many of you know SO MUCH about DC, and it’s SO COOL. Every time I hop on, I’m always learning something new, even about characters and sto ries I’ve known about for decades!

I love this DC family y’all have helped create. I’ve had a rad time here so far, and I know it’s just gonna get even better! :green_heart:

12 Likes

@Beast Boy

Great to have you with us.

4 Likes

Welcome back Beastboy!!! :smiley:

4 Likes

You are always welcome here

3 Likes

We love having you here!

3 Likes

Wonderful to hear your memories from year one, Beast Boy! So glad you are here as a mod!

3 Likes

Beast Boy! Thank you for being a benevolent ruler!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your favorite moments! I’m glad you’re here with us!

4 Likes

Figuratively speaking Beast Boy you’ve been in our DCU hearts from the start!

We’re glad to have ya, ya green wonder!

fires up some Beastie Boys tunes in your honor

4 Likes

Any news on new episodes of SPACE TREK:2099?

2 Likes

Thank you all so much! Again, you folks are what make this place special.
@Vroom Green wonder, I like the sound of that! Give the Boy Wonder a run for his money. :joy:
@MisfitH I’d love to tell ya, but my contract is particularly goode about keeping important stuff like that hush hush.

4 Likes

@Beast Boy The Green Wonder’d drop the Boy Wonder with his wok and pinch in the neck like Mr. Spock!

spins more Beastie Boys tunes

1 Like

Awesome

1 Like