Yeah I'm done

I have been so underwhelmed with this app. I do enjoy having the movies and the shows but the comics are lacking big time. Idk about you guys, but I’m out after this month.

So disappointed…

6 Likes

Oh ok, laters

2 Likes

Take care

2 Likes

Later dude👋

4 Likes

Bye.

4 Likes

Without being rude…he might be having an issue a lot of us are. I’m not so upset about the amount of comics as theres plenty to read…but I honestly am scared of starting a comic line and then having it disappear one day to the next.

I just started reading 1980 New Teen Titans and am at issue 7. I’m scared they’re gonna pull 1-20 (I read they will in a couple posts) and dont know if it’s true or not.

That is one big issue that I’ve run into with movies and a couple comics so far. And that absolutely sucks putting in the time and getting into a story arc … only to have what I was reading or watching pulled.

It’s now 12:30 and I have to work in the morning…but I am staying up to read New Teen Titans to hopefully avoid going through this again…and I/we really shouldn’t have to worry about this. Not like this…a couple week turnover time on what we can read or watch.

Hopefully that makes a bit better sense as opposed to "bye, Felicia "

7 Likes

They literally just added the whole first year of The New Teen Titans for premiere of the show. I doubt its going anywhere any time soon.

2 Likes

I definitely hope you’re right! And I would have assumed the same…but I’ve seen a couple posts in the community here saying an article has said 1 though 20 will only be up until the 15th. I haven’t found this myself and I haven’t seen a link to this article when I’ve asked. I’ll blame that on there not being an easy way to to back to find posts. And I’m a bit nervous just because there have been books taken off the service already.

Anyhow, I hope it’s not the case. As much as I want to power through all the issues, I dont know if I can reas through 13 comics by the 15th

2 Likes