Wow! Kevin conroy is going to play Bruce Wayne in Crisis crossover!

You heard that right! Looks like Kevin Conroy is going to play old man Bruce Wayne in CWs Crisis on infinite earths

12 Likes

Huh? Lol

Where’d this come from? This would be an odd choice I mean, cool choice but an odd one…

2 Likes

A nice Kevin Conroy story

https://www.tampabay.com/arts-entertainment/kevin-conroy-explains-his-mysterious-comic-con-tweets-20190730/

1 Like

If its Batman Beyond old man Bruce, I hope Will Friedle will play Terry.

4 Likes

You can tell honest to goodness fans are in charge of this!

2 Likes

Saw an article about the actor playing the Monitor. He thought he might be auditioning for Val Zod. When he got it and the told him the name of the character was the Monitor he was surprised and said he knew that meant crisis. So, some of the cast are fans too.

2 Likes

This Crisis is going to be awesome!

2 Likes

And some DC fans find it in themselves to crap on the Arrowverse…

4 Likes

To paraphrase Buster Bluth:

“This Crisis is going to be off the hook!”

whispers Don’t let him get into the j-u-i-c-e.

2 Likes

If this is true, then hopefully we’ll see Mark Hamill as Joker too.

4 Likes

I hope this is true. I wish they would just make a Batman Beyond movie! Conroy and Hamill are at the right age and just think it would be amazing to see in live action!

1 Like

I called it! I didn’t believe in it, but I called it! The Arrowverse has had it’s fair share of ups and downs, but this Crisis is turning out to be a 90 degree angle straight towards the Watchtower!

2 Likes

This is awesome can’t wait for Crisis

Sneak preview of Conroy as live action Bats. If any CW people are listening, can we get Tim Daly as an older Supes too, pretty please?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nYCVnWStLrg

2 Likes

Wow Crisis is going to be a serious love letter to DC. I am very impressed

1 Like

I think since they have kingdom come Superman. Is he going to be kingdom come Bats.

1 Like

And maybe Linda Carter as kc Wonder Woman.

1 Like

Pretty much every comic book site has posted it: ign, comic book.com, comic book resources

1 Like

@IamSpectre

Well, don’t tell DigificWriter that, he’ll tell you that those sites/articles don’t exist and that it hasn’t been confirmed thrrefore you’re purposely misleading members lol

1 Like

This news made my whole entire day. I love all of the meaningful casting that the CW shows do with iconic DC actors and actresses. I’m so excited to see this.

1 Like