Would You Want to See These Characters in These Films and Shows?

Cutting to the chase, which of these DC-characters-in-movies-and-TV-shows scenarios do you guys wanna see?

• Ambush Bug in The Tripper (2006) as a stoner. Years after an event with a 7-year-old boy and a chainsaw, a group of fun-loving friends arrive for a weekend of drugs, debauchery and music at a music festival near the site of the earlier massacre being held by a f-bomb dropping Pee-Wee Herman. However, a serial killer with an obsession about Ronald Reagan has an ax to grind with the partiers, and he won’t stop until the woods are awash with blood. Contains every drug Chelsea Handler took this week.
  • Harley Quinn in Deadpool (2016) as Deadpool. Wade Wilson (Ryan Reynolds) is a former Special Forces operative who now works as a mercenary. His world comes crashing down when evil scientist Ajax (Ed Skrein) tortures, disfigures and transforms him into Deadpool. The rogue experiment leaves Deadpool with accelerated healing powers and a twisted sense of humor. With help from mutant allies Colossus and Negasonic Teenage Warhead (Brianna Hildebrand), Deadpool uses his new skills to hunt down the man who nearly destroyed his life.
  • Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Apollo, Midnighter, Jenny Quantum, Swift the Winged Huntress, Grace Choi, Anissa “Thunder” Pierce, Coagula, Tim Drake, and Kevin Conroy (Give thanks to “Finding Batman.”) in They/Them (2022) as campers. A group of teenagers at an LGBTQ+ conversion camp endures unsettling psychological techniques while being stalked by a mysterious masked killer.
  • Zod and his people in Saving Private Ryan (1998) as the main characters. Captain John Miller (Tom Hanks) takes his men behind enemy lines to find Private James Ryan, whose three brothers have been killed in combat. Surrounded by the brutal realties of war, while searching for Ryan, each man embarks upon a personal journey and discovers their own strength to triumph over an uncertain future with honor and courage.
  • Batman (and Kevin Conroy in extension) in Doctor Who (1963-2023). An eccentric yet compassionate extraterrestrial Time Lord zips through time and space to solve problems and battle injustice across the universe, traveling via the TARDIS (Time and Relative Dimensions in Space), which is his old and occasionally unreliable spaceship that resembles a blue police phone box and is much, much larger inside than outside.
  • Superman in the Walking Dead (2010 - 2022).Based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman, this gritty drama portrays life in the months and years that follow a zombie apocalypse. A group of survivors travel in search of safety and security, constantly on the move in search of a secure home. But the pressure each day to stay alive sends many in the group to the deepest depths of human cruelty, and they soon discover that the overwhelming fear of the survivors can be more deadly than the zombies walking among them. At times, the interpersonal conflicts present a greater threat to their continuing survival than the walkers that roam the country.

0 voters

I’ll quickly give my reason for the last one. I would love to see what would happen to Superman in a scenario like the Walking Dead, where every day, he’s pushed towards the edge.

2 Likes

Okay when I watched they/them it rubbed me the wrong way because it seemed like inauthentic queer rep but I would like to see this kind of lineup and a similar movie

3 Likes

I agree, so it would be nice to see Kevin Conroy and several DC characters from the LGBTQ+ community make it better.

2 Likes