Would you rather watch Teen Titans Go! or Titans

I’m gonna see if I like Titans more with the sound of a baby cooing every time you see Robin’s hands

Titans with the sound off! WAY too much cursing, all from characters who have never once in their comic book lives, uttered an F bomb.

@Moviemanev: I’m not sure if they’ve appeared in enough Vertigo or Black Label books to say many F bombs.

1 Like

Young Justice >
Titans >
Filmation TT >
Teen Titans >
Teen Titans Go

Though that’s not a dig at TTG, because I enjoy the heck out of it. The Night Begins to Shine!

2 Likes

@AlexanderKnox, I know! Isn’t it great! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Teen Titans Go doesn’t particularly interest me, but I’m curious to see where this season of Titans is going.

2 Likes

teen titans cartoon 2002-2007 i believe. so good.

I like them all.

TTG. They just had Bumblebee.

1 Like

This is so easy titans god teen titans go is so bad…rather have them bring back the other teen titans cartoon

1 Like

For dark, serious and more adult Titans, for goofy,funny, and childish Teen Titans Go!

For dark,serious,and adult Titans, For goofy, funny, and childish Teen Titans Go!

Titans

1 Like

TTG. I honestly prefer any lighthearted, comedic DC media over the dark, depressing stuff. By the way, in case you haven’t watched it yet, the new TTG vs TT movie it’s really good.

2 Likes

Yall need to watch the new titans vs titans go movie…its got every titan ever, ala spiderverse, and its friggen AWESOME! GO!

1 Like

All of the above please! :grin:

Teen Titans Go! No contest. Titans is too dark. I like the comedic style of TTG!

Titans.

Teen titans go can… just go (4 digit expletive beginning with F) off. Terrible show with piss poor animation, and no effort put into the plots. I don’t like that the Teen Titans have been reduced to a crappy replacement for tax Avery cartoons.

1 Like