Would you rather watch Teen Titans Go! or Titans

I want to know which Teen Titans would you rather watch Teen Titans Go! or Titans

2 Likes

Titans

5 Likes

Teen Titans Go

2 Likes

Teen Titans Go!

3 Likes

Tough choice.

Teen Titans Go has the upbeat characters I like.

Titans has a plot.

Win by smallest margin goes to Titans.

3 Likes

Filmation rules.

3 Likes

Misfit beating the Kobayashi Maru over here

2 Likes

Oh gosh, I do love both of these shows! Teen Titans Go can be so much lighthearted fun, but Titans never fails to blow me away with its writing. I think if I was forced to choose, I prefer Titans just a tiny bit more.

I’m also going to be moving this thread to the TV, Film, and Games section in a moment, as a heads up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Depends I adore TTG. Sometimes I need a dose of absurdist humor, but I can only handle 2 or 3 episodes a sitting. Where as I could binge an entire season of TT in one go.

So it depends on my mood.

4 Likes

Ranked from in order of priority:

-Teen Titans (Cartoon Network)
-Teen Titans (Filmation)
-Titans
-Teen Titans Go!

4 Likes

@biff_pow Misfit doesn’t like to lose.

bites into a crunchy red apple

2 Likes

Gotta go with Go. Titans may think it’s targeted to adults, but how many jokes has it made about Nixon’s abandonment of the gold standard?

. . .

That’s what I thought.

4 Likes

Titans has it’s fair share of problems that are consistently there, but, from why I’ve seen, TTG is pretty consistently good with just a few actively bad episodes.

1 Like

Easy Teen Titans, TTG. I can’t stand Titans so it’s not on my list

Titans if I’m in the mood for a serious super hero show, and TTG if I’m in the mood for a comedy.

Titans

3 Likes

TTG!
Titans gets going, but has too many characters to give any of them proper time, and the constant F bombs are so ridiculously unnecessary that its comedic

Titans, but ideally Teen Titans

1 Like

It kind of depends, really. There are some episodes of TTG that I find hysterical and enjoy way more than Titans. That being said, there also some episodes of TTG that drive me up a wall. My opinions of different episodes of Titans vary far less. So basically, the way I see it, the best episode of TTG is better than the best episode of Titans, but the worst episode of TTG is also worse than the worst episode of Titans.

3 Likes

Not going to lie, Teen Titans Go can be underrated as hell. I saw an episode where they were put on trial by Brother Blood and they tried to use My Cousin Vinny to get out of it…I laughed a lot.

Titans I dunno… its so close to being the DC show I always wanted…so close to being trash. Still hoping it finds it’s footing because I liked “Rose” episode

2 Likes