Would You Rather: Travel In The TARDIS With The Doctor or Travel In The Waverider With The Legends of Tomorrow?

So, I’ll cut to the chase:

Would You Rather: travel in the TARDIS but have a terminal illness or travel with the Legends of Tomorrow but be forced to stay behind on more dangurous missions?

• Travel in the TARDIS but have a terminal illness.
  • Travel with the Legends of Tomorrow but be forced to stay behind on more dangurous missions.

0 voters

3 Likes

I’ve only seen a couple episodes of Doctor Who so I can’t really give a fully informed answer, but I also can’t imagine anything could sway me from joining the Legends. Hell, staying behind on the most dangerous missions would be even better. Much less chance of death/injury, I could help run ops on the Waverider and still enjoy all the cool tech on the ship while interacting w/ my amazing team. Sounds like a perfect setup :+1:

2 Likes

Well, ummm… *Love for Doctor Who kicking in * The Waverider doesn’t have Fish Fingers and Custard!

1 Like

It has that device in the kitchen that can create literally any food imaginable, so technically it does!

2 Likes

Like the astro megaship!

@JayleighJayeJimenez gets it!

2 Likes

I got it.

2 Likes

Damn it. You got me there. BUT THE WAVERIDER DOESN’T HAVE AN ALIEN TIME LORD THAT INSISTS ON THE FACE OF A 10-YEAR-OLD!!!

(Help, my psycho fan genes are kicking in.)

2 Likes

Good for @JayleighJayeJimenez, because I certainly don’t.

1 Like

It’s a power rangers reference

1 Like

Ohhhh!!!

1 Like

Well… The Tardis does have a near-infinite number of rooms including the Zero Room that helps heal beings, including a recently regenerated Fifth Doctor in “Castrovalva”. No to mention the Tardis is a living being who is protective of her passengers as expressed in “The Doctor’s Wife” and will help you if you have a Terminal Illness but it’s not your time to go yet. The full extent of the healing properties of the Tardis haven’t been explored yet but I can safely venture that it’s infinite. Hell, we stil don’t know the full extent of what a Tardis can and can’t do, period!
The Waverider is a bit limited. It couldn’t keep Martin Stein from dying, or Nate Heywood from dying without Ray’s serum intervention, nor can it reconstitute itself like the Tardis can after a while.

2 Likes