Would You Rather: Training Edition

For this Would you Rather, you have to choose your teacher from two equally formidable, and equally troubled, teachers. Which of these two titans of their fields will you choose to study under?

Would you rather:

• Learn magic from Constantine
    Constantine
  • Learn combat from Batman
    Batman training

0 voters

4 Likes

I’d rather know magic, but I feel like Batman would be a better teacher.

8 Likes

Both are great but I have to go with Bats. Plus I feel he’ll be more willing to teach than John.

3 Likes

I’d definitely rather learn magic than fighting, and training with Batman seems pretty intense… but I don’t trust Constantine not to screw me over during his “training” as some kind of human sacrifice.

7 Likes

Haven’t answered yet but how dare u @ZatannaAndHerSpells!!! If it was Z no contest. I’m torn. Magic is my realm yet combat with Batman!!! I can handle myself pretty good. So I guess I’ll go Magic to add a skill. Hey, never mind, I worked it out. You’re off the hook, my apologies.

4 Likes

It depends how dedicated i feel. If im very serious and commited, i train hard under Bruce and his strict regiment. If i feel like doing magic while drinking a pint or having a smoke, i hang around Constantine. But if i had to choose, it’d be John, i know i don’t have enough self discipline to train under Bruce. Me and John would have a ball drinking and trolling people at pubs and bars.

4 Likes

As long as I dont have to wear a Robin outfit, Batman.

7 Likes

That is very true! :laughing: Love Constantine or hate him, either way he isn’t to be trusted.

5 Likes

I honestly thought the exact same. That’s why Z or anyone would’ve been an instant yes. Constantine does not care if he burns your father to ash during a seance. Just ask John Giovanni Zatara.

2 Likes

I feel the odds are greater of being intricately murdered or having your soul sold to a demon if you’re training under Constantine. I’ll learn how to beat people up and swing from rooftops with Bats!

5 Likes

Same man. The not enough discipline part. Not old enough to drink. But maybe then.

2 Likes

I feel like I’d kinda wind up dead or horrifically injured either way, so I might as well learn some fun parlor tricks while I’m at it. Constantine got my vote.

3 Likes

I would like to know magic but I trust Constantine as much as -infinity x10^infinity. He’d probably teach me to blow myself up. Batman would be tough but he wouldn’t kill me. (Plus I get to meet Batman, Al, and the gang!)

2 Likes

You definitely learn from Batman being a member of the Bat-family is the highest honor other than being a member of Superman family and your either born or made into it.

2 Likes

Ive always loved magic so I will take my chances with Constantine.

3 Likes

I would go with Batman because like many of you have said. I just don’t trust him.

1 Like

I chose Batman purely because I think he would make me less lazy. Plus to spend time with freaking Batman

I’d rather learn magic from Constantine as it doesn’t require you to be super fit, though my chances of surviving are 1,000,000 to 1.
-M

I voted Batman. Better to have broken bones vs. losing my soul or being dragged to Hell.

1 Like