Would You Rather: Silly Edition! 😜

For this Would You Rather, we’re a hero patrolling the city. Two dangerous criminals are on the loose, terrorizing the citizens! You have to spring into action, but there’s only enough time to stop one of the dastardly evil-doers.

Do you:

0 voters

12 Likes

@ZatannaAndHerSpells Thank you for a non lethal choice. :grinning: Save the food court! I love the food court.

8 Likes

I feel like Calendar Man could still be actually dangerous. What’s Condiment King gonna do, stain my shirt?

13 Likes

Yum ketchup :yum:

5 Likes

Gotta stop Condiment King before he ruin people’s dinner, they came to a nice restaurant to eat, not to get squirt by a Ketchup and mustard!:grin:

5 Likes

Calendar Man has packed a gun before. I’d take getting shot in the heart with a mustard pack than a full metal jacket anyway.

5 Likes

Condiment King. I love ketchup but HATE the smell of old, messy packets (think of that after-game-day stink by the bleachers). Even worse when it gets wet. I couldn’t abide that kind of mess evil.

3 Likes

I have to stop the king. Old food can smell awful. Plus the food needs to be saved. For the food.
CHARGE image

5 Likes

NO ONE RUINS GOOD FOOD. Over using the condiments is a sin that must be punished by… cleaning duty. Six months!

5 Likes

Calendar man has started to creep me out in some of the Rebirth stuff. Plus he could give me paper cut or tell me it’s Wednesday and confuse me for a few days.

Is that really a crime? Sure it should be stopped but what kind of sauce are we talking about? A-1 or mayonnaise? BBQ or soy sauce? and on what? Condiment King hands down.

I relish the opportunity to fight CK! We have a lot of ketchuping to do! Can we wait to fight on Cinco de Mayo? I know I can mustard the courage to fight him! I think I slaw him in the food court earlier! (I’m here all week folks)

3 Likes

No, then you’d have to fight both of them.

6 Likes

Ooo, then I would be met with a chilly reception indeed.

I see it:

CK - “Here we are on the Ranch TBoNML!”

Me - “Wasabi up Condiment King?”

CK - “When I’m done with you, your going to be chopped soy sauce!”

Me - “Think again! You best be going Tabasco Arkham where you belong!”

CK -"…"

Me - “Out of hummus remarks? I could do this all day!”

and I could too.

5 Likes

To make sure I have all the information, define “arbor day antics.”

4 Likes

One of these days Condiment King’s gonna snap like Doctor Destiny in the diner.

5 Likes

@ZatannaAndHerSpells See, we love fighting Condiment King! We also love surviving!

2 Likes

As a member of The Sierra Club and NRDC I must help the trees!

3 Likes

I could listen to this punny battle all day! :joy: Sounds like Condiment King just can’t cut the mustard when it comes to this battle of words.

3 Likes

Same. If Calendar Man is gonna do something shady to harm the trees and all the critters that rely on them, Im bringing the hammer down.
Err…the axe. Is that punny enough to make Buffy proud @ZatannaAndHerSpells?

6 Likes

If I’m a REAL hero, then I gotta stop the bigger threat: Calendar Man.

Then again, nothing ruins a perfectly good meal like too much mustard…

4 Likes

It’s a tough decision! Especially if you’re trying to enjoy a nice hotdog.

1 Like