Would you Rather: Items of Power Edition

We’re once again asking you lovely people which of two impossible scenarios you’d prefer. In this edition, you have to make a difficult decision between two objects of incredible power that you could have under your complete control.

So, would you rather:

0 voters

4 Likes

I don’t know…I don’t see any negative options to either one.

3 Likes

I’d go with a White Lantern ring- if I remember right, I believe I could use it to bring the dead back to life. A Mother Box would be cool, but I’d live with the fear that someday Darkseid would show up to collect it.

4 Likes

Motherbox seems more useful. Especially for traveling.

4 Likes

Very hard choice both are awesome. But I’m a bigger Darksied fan so I’ll choice the box. Also it does help with travel. It would be so much easy to boom everywhere.

1 Like

White lantern ring. Not sure that the motherbox has the power to restore my hearing after the first week of using it as my goto method of travelling.

1 Like

I would love a Mother Box, but ultimate power over all life and the ability to keep myself and my loved ones healthy indefinitely is too good to pass up.

3 Likes

Well since I have no experience with White Lanterns,
Mother Box it is! BOOM TUBES

1 Like

Come on a white lantern ring would be so rad!

2 Likes

Good point, @ralphsix! I’ll remember to make the next one have higher stakes. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

can you program a white lantern ring to go ‘ping?’

3 Likes