Would You Rather: DC Villians Edition 2!

Welcome back to would you rather! Todays topic is Gotham Kingpins. So here it is:

Would you rather

1. Detroy the world’s supply of umbrella’s.
    OR
  2. Post photos of Roman Sionis on Twitter (He is maskless)

In both instances, they know you did this, and in both instances they are furious.
Shoutout to @Lincolnfan78 for the idea for this!

• Penguin
  • Black Mask

0 voters

3 Likes

Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face::penguin:

2 Likes

Who needs umbrella’s anyway??! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’d rather piss off Black Mask than Penguin. Roman would go after me, but Penguin would destroy everything I ever cared about.

2 Likes

He has no umbrellas to kill me with. Might get judo-thrown, kicked, or bitten. But that would be about it. So Penguin it is… wait I forgot penguin bombs!

3 Likes

I’m in agreement with @HubCityQuestion. If rather run from the ire of Black Mask than the Penguin. One’s a gangster and ones the mob, ya know?

2 Likes

Black Mask tortured Spoiler to death. Or at least she was considered dead for a pretty good amount of time.

2 Likes

I do @Barrys.Better.Half!:grin: :penguin: :open_umbrella:

3 Likes

I’m going to go with destroying the world’s supply of umbrellas, but just by a hair. Black Mask is just so frightening, I’ll take the Penguin slowly tearing down my life over insulting him.

2 Likes

You are welcome. and thank YOU for the idea for this.

2 Likes

You’re Welcome. :slightly_smiling_face::penguin::open_umbrella:

1 Like

By the time I destroy the world’s umbrella supply, I’ll be older than everything, except dirt and oil. Penguin all the way.

Going to the trouble of destroying all the world’s umbrellas is just SO much work. Imagine doing all that work just to then get killed. :laughing: At least posting a pic on Twitter is quick and easy.

1 Like

Bro, where did the Ravenlord go? It made your name so much cooler.

I shortened it.

1 Like

I knw. I think Ravenlord was my favorite part. I feel sad now that it is gone

1 Like

I don’t know. I always felt like despite his facade, Roman is more personal. Like, Penguin is a mobster so if you do this while working for him, yeah, you are screwed. But I think Roman has always been a “cry-baby” villian, like Kylo Ren.
He acts tough, but if you hurt him, he gets hurt. And that is why I think he would make it more personal.
Also, Penguin IMO is more reasonable.

You gotta read Penguin: Pain and Prejudice. Never, ever cross a Cobblepot.

1 Like

I’ll check it out. Oh, just remembered Gotham. Yeah. But I still think that Sionis would get really whiny about it.