Would you like to see Superman: The Movie on the big screen in May? If you live in AZ, CA, CO, OK or TX, you can and here's how!

Harkins Theatres will be showing Superman: The Movie as part of its Tuesday Night Classics program on May 28th.

Here’s a link with a list of participating theatres:

https://www.harkins.com/movies/tnc-superman-1978-85423-2?date=2019-05-28

The movie is also playing in their Cine Capri auditoriums at 7:00 pm for the theaters that have that amenity. Should you be a near a location with one, that is the BEST way to see this movie as the screens in those auditoriums are HUGE and they’re also equipped with Dolby Atmos sound systems.

Ticket prices are $5 across the board, and $7 for the Cine Capri experience (it’s worth the extra two bucks if you’re near a CC equipped location). They are currently on sale.

Anyway, I wanted to share the joy! I hope others in these states are excited to see this classic in the best way!

3 Likes

Very cool, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

You’re welcome. I hope others partake in this as STM on the big screen is pure magic (and imagination).

It’s three months and change away, but seats are already getting filled at certain locations I’ve looked into.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for posting! :diamonds::black_joker:

2 Likes

I’ve seen it on the big screen. I’m taller, now.

2 Likes

I’ve seen STM twice in theaters and I am happily looking forward to a third outing. At 5 to 7 bucks a ticket (regular or Cine Capri theater prices) , it’s just too good of a deal to pass up IMO.

I wonder if Harkins will cook up something for Batman, given that this year is it’s thirtieth anniversary. If they don’t Fathom Events probably will.

SN: do yourself a favor and look on the Harkins site at the mind-boggling amount of great movies coming up for Tuesday Night Classics. For mobile, tap the three bars at the top right of the homepage, tap Movies and under that you’ll see the link to Tueaday Night Classics and info about the TNC offerings coming up over the next several months.

They’ve got Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Blazing Saddles, The Road Warrior, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Days of Thunder, Top Gun, The Shawshank Redemption, and more! All you need is a free Tuesday night and five bucks! Go pre-order tickets for STM and those other flicks now while you clear your Tuesday nights for the next several months =)

2 Likes

LOL, @MisfitHighlander!

Bumpski!

2 Likes

Bumped up for timeliness as next Tuesday is THE day.

Superman: The Movie on the big screen is an absolute treat.

I Live In McHenry, IL