Would you like to see a atom movie

Hey everyone was wondering how would you like to see dc do a atom movie should be a cartoon movie or live action and finally who would you like to see playing him

I’d be interested in an animated film but don’t need to see a live action film and think he’s fine as a character on Legends of Tomorrow

I think Ant-Man is proof that characters like this only work on a small scale(no pun intended). Notbto say an Atom movie wouldn’t be good, I just think TV suits him fine at the moment.

I would like it but i want a new genesis or Nightwing movie

I would like to see a Sword Of The Atom mini series with Brandon Routh

Jamie Bell would be a great Atom

5eca204250aeca9367e7827b11248dd2-full.jpg

3 Likes

Zack Snyder had Ryan Choi cast in Justice league working with cyborgs father at starlabs.

1 Like

I don’t really want an Atom movie, but if it were to be made, I’d watch it. I like him as a part of a team. I like when he works with Bumblebee on Young Justice. Maybe if they spun off a Justice League show from the characters in Young Justice, I’d consider it a better vehicle for him.

1 Like

Skai Jackson as Bubblebee @Nu52

5eca204250aeca9367e7827b11248dd2-full.jpg

3 Likes

They should do a Hawkman and the atom (ray Palmer) movie. Would be awesome.

Sure but since we already have Ray Palmer in Legends how about a Ryan Choi movie. My only concern is with Antman already out there it might feel like too much sameness for non fans.