Would more movies be worth raising the subscription rate

@DantheManone1 I know it won’t stay that price, but I expect the bundle price for Disney+, Hulu, and Espn+ will set a trend.

If I can get all 3 services for less than the $25 I’ll pay for them separately so much the better.

2 Likes

I will be keeping DCU for the comics. They could raise the price from $8. Up to $10. and I will happily pay that price.
Now if they raised the price to $12 per month they would need to add more animated movies.

Just movies wouldn’t do it for me because I already own every GOOD live action movie DC has made so far.

But if they keep making titans, doom patrol and swamp thing and do them well I’d pay $12 for that maybe even more.

1 Like

It’s not much but I’d rather not pay more. I think the current price is perfect. Tbh, if it got raised or if they added options for higher rates based on content, I wouldn’t renew my subscription, I’d just stop.

1 Like

I’d rather pay less, but TBH, the current content alone is worth more than $7.99 for me.

2 Likes

From a streaming point of view, I don’t think DC can really compete with Disney or Netflix in terms of video content quantity.

Also, my issue with older movies and TV shows driving the DCU price point up is that I can watch a lot of those shows on other services already. So unless contracts start ending and this becomes the only place to watch all the DC content, I’m not going to pay more here for content I already have (depending on other purchased streaming services).

As long as they leave the comics system the way it is now, the animated shows and movies stay and keep coming, and keep putting out original content, the price is fine the way it is and I’ll be a sub for life!!! I already own most the live action movies and prefer to collect physical copies of those anyway.

I guess that was the long way of saying I feel the service is fine the way it is👍🏻

So if there is an increase will that bring mote current movies, like as soon as a movie hit the digital platform it should also be available on this service? Right

I believe currently DC Universe provides excellent value for the price, between the comics selection and the original shows they produce. Though, I honestly wouldn’t mind paying a little more for a more comprehensive package, meaning all the DC related shows and movies. Who knows, maybe it’ll come once all the licensing issues and contract deals have expired. Here’s to hoping.

For DCU original movies, it’d be absolutely worth it.

Dude some of us are poor

1 Like

Dude some of us are poor