Would anyone else like a JSA cartoon?

I would love to see a JL style JSA toon. Brave & Bold is close & a few on JL & JLU but full out JSA toon would be incredible to see.

7 Likes

Sure would. It strikes me as something Bruce Timm would love to sink his teeth into.

3 Likes

Would love Timm on it right on.

1 Like

I want it I hope he is the use some of the original JSA I don’t want them radically changing some of the originals

2 Likes

Yes. Leave JSA as is I totally agree. There part of, if not, the foundation of DC along with Kirbys work.

2 Likes

stargirl kinda will do that

1 Like

tjjackson

Right on. I actually posted exact same thing on similar post. That’s live action tho & going to be incredible. I just meant an entire animated JSA toon. Brave & Bold came closest, JLU a close 2nd. Never has there been an entire animated JSA series tho. They were all backgrounders on the aforementioned. Would be awesome to see them front & center in animated style. They definitely deserve it imho.

Yup! And please base it on the famous Alex Ross black background portrait covers!!!

1 Like

yea i agree i hope they get wildcat right it’d be cool to see some good boxing sequences

2 Likes

JSA like this!

2 Likes

@Don-el exactly like that!!! @tjjackson absolutely. Wildcats, or should say I Ted Grants role in Arrow was minimal at best. He basically stayed a regular dude that had some boxing skills. Granted (no pun intended) it was a younger version of him. Can’t wait to see him in full JSA gear tho. Stargirl will be great I can feel it. I just feel like there’s a huge gap that could be filled in the animated realm fir these characters. They’ve always been a precursor to the JLA etc. never in the forefront.

Would love to see a more classic World War 2 era JSA in the mode of Batman TAS. Or even a live action big budget movie (First Avenger, or even WW for example). In fact Gal Gadot for star in it.

2 Likes

I would really like an animated depiction of Geoff Johns’ JSA style with the legacy heroes.

2 Likes

YES Geoff Johns animated JSA toon or Alex Ross is a surefire winner. Like @Don-Els pic of PG below. Imagine seeing that or Johns takes as an animated series & that’s b4 we even get into the show itself. Start “mystery men” style fighting in WW II w/o powers, as they did, to boost troop morale & just follow the script from there. Maybe Stargirl will reignite interest in the JSA & they’ll do it. I can only hope so as I’ve wanted it my whole life & figured I’d see it someday for sure.

should say that or Ross’ take under me, not Johns as that is Johns’ work

I agree with @jamesasexton that it would be cool to keep them in the '40s and '50s

1 Like