Would anybody else want to see a show about "the Spectre" ?

Has anyone seen “the Spectre” short animation on “DC Showcase - Superman/Shazaam?” . I really liked it. I think it would be a great premise for a show, animated or live action. Having Jim Corrigan investigating crimes while utilizing the powers of his supernatural alter ego to deal out judgement and punishment.

A few years back, there was talk of a Spectre show in development for network television. It never seemed to get past early development. Would anyone else like to see that type of show here on DC Universe?

8 Likes

I’m game for anything so, yeah sure. It’d be a good fit for DCU.

3 Likes

I’ve been asking for a Spectre show for a long time. Dcu should make it happen. There’s so much story you can tell with DC supernatural characters.

2 Likes

He’s a character on Constantine.

1 Like

Yes. Absolutely

2 Likes

Hell to the yeah! That’s my boy!

2 Likes

I would love a Spectre show or movie. There’s a great Batman Brave & Bold Spectre episode too if u haven’t seen it. Chill of the night is the episodes name.

2 Likes

It would be really scary. To paraphrase Batwing & Jim: “What did Batman tell you about me?” Batwing: “Batman said that if your eyes start glowing and smoke starts pouring out of your mouth, RUN. You don’t want to see what happens next.” Jim: “Yeah, that’s about it.”