Worst or Just “Hit and Miss” DC Comics Films and Live Action TV Show?

What are not very good at all or just miss or hit live-action TV shows and films from DC Comics over the years in yawls opinion :thinking: :zipper_mouth_face: :-1: :fist: :point_down:?

3 Likes

The CW shows are painful for me to watch because of the writing. I did love Flash and Arrow for the first two seasons though.

9 Likes

The absolute worst and I can choose only one:
BvS. It complete and total cr@pola garbage, which is putting it nicely.

10 Likes

I didn’t like Catwoman.

10 Likes

I know I should give it another chance, I did only see it the one time. But I didn’t really enjoy Suicide Squad.

6 Likes

Excuse me, sir. This scene is a masterpiece.

7 Likes

Why did you repost the exact same thread?

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/worst-or-just-hit-and-miss-dc-comics-cartoon-in-yawls-personal-opinion/1107733/25

4 Likes

Hit AND miss? The entire DCEU.

6 Likes

It hurts because it is so true lmao

5 Likes

Jonah Hex was a pretty big disappointment for me.

3 Likes

Legends of Tomorrow. Enjoyed the first couple of season but it has become unwatchable.

5 Likes

I think the second season of Batwoman will be a train wreck. I hope I’m wrong

4 Likes

i personally do not care for the 2019 CW TV Show to even Begin with as well too

1 Like

I don’t know if any of you are old enough to remember a pair of television specials titled Legends of the Superheroes, but it aired when I was in high school. It starred Adam West and Burt Ward, reprising their roles as Batman and Robin. It also marked the first live action appearances of several DC characters, including Green Lantern and The Flash. Unfortunately, it was also awful. It was supposed to be a comedy, but it was just so incredibly unfunny and poorly written!

7 Likes

Batman forever
Batman & Robin
Superman III
Superman IV

4 Likes

I remember when Beware the Batman came out and i was pretty disappointed with that show

2 Likes

Haha! My husband found this a while ago… it was shockingly bad.

3 Likes

There are a lot of moments in the Arrowverse that could easily be solved by simply talking to someone, but they always have to “protect” each other by lying about everything.

4 Likes

And it’s on DCU, if you want to relive the trauma.

3 Likes

Superman IV: (One of the worst films ever made.)
Suicide Squad
Batman and Robin
DC Legends of Tomorrow (from season three on)

4 Likes