šŸ˜¤ WORST DC Couple? šŸ˜¤

I need a spell that can erase that image from my mind foreverā€¦

5 Likes

Haha, I know. Iā€™ll do my bestā€¦

3 Likes

I think that is one of the reasons I like it, there is this conflict and itā€™s left up to the reader to think ā€œis he really redeemable? Cuz this entire Terra relationship thing is messed up.ā€ And that says a lot about Slade, even if just by implication.

I adore the Deathstroke /Terra relationship because it is so messed up. Iā€™d argue itā€™s more disturbing in many ways than HQ & Joker.

2 Likes

2 Likes

@ZatannaAndHerSpells After watching Justice League Dark, I think Zatanna and Constantine make a great couple!:grin:

1 Like

Zatanna is awesome in JLD. Sorry to intrude. Her JLD figure is way better in person then it looks online. One of my favorites.

2 Likes

This may be a cursed image, but they have a better relationship than any Iā€™ve had in a while, so I canā€™t really say crap. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ditto.

That maybe be the worst relationship in the DC universe period.

1 Like

@capo-mage this image scares me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: but at least they seem happy.

1 Like

Dick and kori
Dick and babs
Both terrible.

Dick & Koriandā€™r are amazing. I love Dick & Babs too. If it has to be just one itā€™s Koriandā€™r every time, & I love Babs.

2 Likes

Trying to come up with a top (bottom?) five:
-Clark and Diana.
-Dick and Babs. I like Dick and I like Babs, but their relationship just doesnā€™t work for me. That, and I like Dick and Kory together too much.
-Constantine and Zatanna, largely because I like Zatanna, but donā€™t like Constantine.
-Green Arrow and Black Canary. Itā€™s not that I hate it, I just donā€™t really care for it, and I donā€™t get why itā€™s so popular.
-Batman and Catwoman. Not a popular thing to say, but I have fallen out of love with the pairing over the years. I just donā€™t feel like theyā€™re compatible enough for a real relationship to work out.

Oh, Ollie and Dinah is another one that rubs me the wrong way. Mostly because Dinah always seems to somehow get the short end of the stick.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™ve never really been a fan of how she tends to be folded into ā€œthe Arrow Family.ā€

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™d say that Slade is redeemable, so much as that heā€™s not precisely a hero or a villain. Heā€™s amoral, rather than morally conflicted. Whether or not heā€™s an ally or an enemy is largely situational. But yes, theyā€™re an intentionally terrible couple.

I nearly forgot about Killer Croc and Baby Doll from the ā€œLove is a Crocā€ episode of The New Batman Adventures.

3 Likes

I agree with you on all of these. I thought I was the only one.

1 Like

Thanks, and welcome to the community. :+1:

1 Like

Glad to be here.

1 Like