World of Wonder

Umm… I believe this is both a discussion hub and @nu52’s club.

3 Likes

Hadn’t seen her in a while, so I was curious.

Anyhow, not sure of why B&G discussion needs to be in three different places, but to each their own. :slight_smile:

That I cannot answer.

1 Like

It doesn’t bother me. God knows I blather about oodles of comics all over the joint, so who’m I to judge? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I updated the thread @D4RK5TARZ shared to reflect that there is now a dedicated thread just for B&G. So the previous thread is just for the ongoing main series now (up to #779 as of yesterday). And I believe @Razzzcat was just sharing the info on the thread for the club here. So it should actually just be one place (the thread Razzzcat started). :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Groovy. :+1:t2: That way if I do read B&G in singles, I’ll know just where to talk about it. :00_wonder_woman_gold:

2 Likes

Nice! Definitely join us if you start reading it. :+1: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

2 Likes

If nothing else, I can join once I get the trade, yeah?

pulls out a $1 bill to bribe his way in, if need be

2 Likes

The thread’s not going anywhere! I will join in on WW talk anywhere, anywhen. :star_struck:

2 Likes

I’ll happily join your general WW thread once #780 comes out, as I am highly anticipating that baby.

2 Likes

A spin and wonder leap just for you @nu52. :white_heart:

#world-of-wonder #wonder-woman-series-1975 #wonder-woman

2 Likes

Hey @Vroom! We’re just trying to do something nice for the community, and our fellow WOW club members for Diana’s 80th. :00_wonder_woman_gold: :purple_heart: Pretty straight forward. It’s a big occasion, no?

Ps…. :tv:
:wink::dancer:t2: #cahootery #Ettasnacks #DeweyRedsweater

5 Likes

I was honestly a little confused, hence my politely asking what was what. Now I know, though. :slight_smile:

Absolutely! Diana’s 80th is something I’ve been celebrating all year.

It’s why I wrote this back in February. I wanted to take the pulse of the community nice and early.

1 Like

I believe this is the hub for the World of Wonder book club. Unfortunately, we have not had any reading selections since the beginning of this year when DCU went Infinite.

I had started a post last night to post links to both @Razzzcat’s B&G thread as well as the Current Series General Discussion thread, but never followed through. I will refrain from tirading about how idiotic i feel about that.

@Vroom i think your thread makes three, but each have their own particular WW flavor to discuss.

2 Likes

Who else is loving Becky Cloonan’s run on Wonder Woman so far?

5 Likes

Haven’t had a chance to read it yet. What are some things you’re enjoying about it?

3 Likes

a WW spin for you @! :grinning:

x1830

I hope all is well with you @nu52. :white_heart: :dizzy:
:

3 Likes

I like watching Wonder Woman on other planes of existence, rediscovering herself. The art is great to. She’s has returned to Earth, but I’m not there yet. I believe that she will have a quite new perspective since her trip to the Godly realm. I’m afraid of spoiling stuff if you haven’t been reading.

5 Likes

I am loving the Conrad/Cloonan writing team. It’s my favorite WW run in quite awhile. :wonderwoman:

A few of us have been discussing it over here if you wanted to join us: :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you. I think I will

1 Like