World of Wonder

The thread’s not going anywhere! I will join in on WW talk anywhere, anywhen. :star_struck:

2 Likes

I’ll happily join your general WW thread once #780 comes out, as I am highly anticipating that baby.

2 Likes

A spin and wonder leap just for you @nu52. :white_heart:

#world-of-wonder #wonder-woman-series-1975 #wonder-woman

2 Likes

Hey @Vroom! We’re just trying to do something nice for the community, and our fellow WOW club members for Diana’s 80th. :00_wonder_woman_gold: :purple_heart: Pretty straight forward. It’s a big occasion, no?

Ps…. :tv:
:wink::dancer:t2: #cahootery #Ettasnacks #DeweyRedsweater

4 Likes

I was honestly a little confused, hence my politely asking what was what. Now I know, though. :slight_smile:

Absolutely! Diana’s 80th is something I’ve been celebrating all year.

It’s why I wrote this back in February. I wanted to take the pulse of the community nice and early.

1 Like

I believe this is the hub for the World of Wonder book club. Unfortunately, we have not had any reading selections since the beginning of this year when DCU went Infinite.

I had started a post last night to post links to both @Razzzcat’s B&G thread as well as the Current Series General Discussion thread, but never followed through. I will refrain from tirading about how idiotic i feel about that.

@Vroom i think your thread makes three, but each have their own particular WW flavor to discuss.

2 Likes

Who else is loving Becky Cloonan’s run on Wonder Woman so far?

5 Likes

Haven’t had a chance to read it yet. What are some things you’re enjoying about it?

3 Likes

a WW spin for you @! :grinning:

x1830

I hope all is well with you @nu52. :white_heart: :dizzy:
:

3 Likes

I like watching Wonder Woman on other planes of existence, rediscovering herself. The art is great to. She’s has returned to Earth, but I’m not there yet. I believe that she will have a quite new perspective since her trip to the Godly realm. I’m afraid of spoiling stuff if you haven’t been reading.

5 Likes

I am loving the Conrad/Cloonan writing team. It’s my favorite WW run in quite awhile. :wonderwoman:

A few of us have been discussing it over here if you wanted to join us: :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you. I think I will

1 Like

Remembering those trips to Turtle Neck City with @nu52 and the gang. :purple_heart: :turtle: :cityscape:

:smiley:

:00_wonder_woman_gold:

2 Likes

The Immortal Yellow…

1 Like

Aww Turtleneck City where we would be on the lookout for the fake turtlenecks lol. Good times!

1 Like

Yeah . . . :heart_eyes: And, silk scarves galore!

Great thing we have this:
xwwcc75A
:dizzy:

1 Like

x828

xwwpbBx
x1045

3 Likes

Greetings WOW friends! :that_black_label_life: :00_wonder_woman_gold: There’s a new Black Label out today! :partying_face: Stop by the link below if you’d like to discuss. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

:00_wonder_woman_1982:
xewww4x
#wonderwomen #activism #achangeisgonnacome
x1045

3 Likes

I Love Wonder Woman and Zatanna Zatara!
Never Mind Hawk Woman and Black Canary!
I Love Wonder Woman’s Sexy Costumes!

I Can’t Wait for Wonder Woman 3!
Wonder Woman is A Wonderful Role Model for Young Girls and Young Ladies!
Women In General!
Wonder Woman, is A Great Character!

4 Likes