World of Wonder

It is not on DCUI but is on Comixology or in comic shops.

2 Likes

Hey @AntLeon! :wave: Like darkstarz said: it’s a current mini series available digitally. We’d love to see what you thought if you decide to join us!
You’re welcome to come discuss any Wonder Woman you’re currently reading, too, if ya like.

There’s this thread too:

:purple_heart: Hope you’re doing well, btw.

3 Likes

@D4RK5TARZ & @Razzzcat - Nice. I have a Comixology subscription. I think I will check this out. I have been jonesin’ for some Diana action. Or discussing said action. It’s complicated.

4 Likes

@AntLeon I’m definitely enjoying it, so come on by when you’re ready! :tada:

I fully understand what you mean! :raised_hand: No need to explain. :purple_heart: Talk soon.

3 Likes

So, can we chat about other current WW reads and the like, or is Black and Gold the main focus, ATM?

I’ll just leave this for interested parties…

…along with this (my absolute favorite track from the WW84 soundtrack):

Okay, one more and that’s it, swear to Hera!
:raised_hand:t2: :clark_hv_4:

That’s a little sample of my Wonder Woman playlist. Hope others enjoy!

:0_wonder_woman: :00_wonder_woman_stars:

fully admits, with no hesitation whatsoever, that he would dance to the Blue Monday track from above

2 Likes

I do know there is a WW topic about current reads here:

3 Likes

As do I. Given that B&G can be talked about in that thread and @Razzzcat’s own thread about it, I was curious as to what was going on here.

However, is this still @nu52’s club or is it now just a general Wonder Woman discussion hub?

3 Likes

Umm… I believe this is both a discussion hub and @nu52’s club.

3 Likes

Hadn’t seen her in a while, so I was curious.

Anyhow, not sure of why B&G discussion needs to be in three different places, but to each their own. :slight_smile:

That I cannot answer.

1 Like

It doesn’t bother me. God knows I blather about oodles of comics all over the joint, so who’m I to judge? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I updated the thread @D4RK5TARZ shared to reflect that there is now a dedicated thread just for B&G. So the previous thread is just for the ongoing main series now (up to #779 as of yesterday). And I believe @Razzzcat was just sharing the info on the thread for the club here. So it should actually just be one place (the thread Razzzcat started). :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Groovy. :+1:t2: That way if I do read B&G in singles, I’ll know just where to talk about it. :00_wonder_woman_gold:

2 Likes

Nice! Definitely join us if you start reading it. :+1: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

2 Likes

If nothing else, I can join once I get the trade, yeah?

pulls out a $1 bill to bribe his way in, if need be

2 Likes

The thread’s not going anywhere! I will join in on WW talk anywhere, anywhen. :star_struck:

2 Likes

I’ll happily join your general WW thread once #780 comes out, as I am highly anticipating that baby.

2 Likes

A spin and wonder leap just for you @nu52. :white_heart:

#world-of-wonder #wonder-woman-series-1975 #wonder-woman

2 Likes

Hey @Vroom! We’re just trying to do something nice for the community, and our fellow WOW club members for Diana’s 80th. :00_wonder_woman_gold: :purple_heart: Pretty straight forward. It’s a big occasion, no?

Ps…. :tv:
:wink::dancer:t2: #cahootery #Ettasnacks #DeweyRedsweater

5 Likes

I was honestly a little confused, hence my politely asking what was what. Now I know, though. :slight_smile:

Absolutely! Diana’s 80th is something I’ve been celebrating all year.

It’s why I wrote this back in February. I wanted to take the pulse of the community nice and early.

1 Like