World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S3E20-21 12/20 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

wws3ep20

:wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman:

World of Wonder watches two episodes of Lynda Carter’s Wonder Woman. Come join us as we bid farewell to all of the video content on DC Universe!

:wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

:large_blue_circle: Wonder Woman (Series 1975) Season 3, Episodes 20-21

2020-12-21T02:00:00Z2020-12-21T04:00:00Z

HOW TO ENJOY THE WATCH-ALONG PARTY

Grab your drinks and snacks, load up the episodes and open up the DC Universe community in a separate window or device. We will start our first viewing at 6:00pm PT. You can jump into the comments below to chat LIVE with your fellow fans about the wonder!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (Series 1975)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Wonder Woman (Series 1975) :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

1 Like

Aha! I’ve found it!
Hopefully, I will be able to make this one. I missed out on the last one. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

We missed you and your reaction gifs!

1 Like

was this week’s reading posted?

1 Like

No

Just checking.

1 Like

Hoping to be here tonight

1 Like

Wow, she’s good putting the bracelets right behind those bursts. Too bad the technical crew couldn’t figure out how to protect her eyes and ears a little better,

2 Likes

78.5 minutes…

2 Likes

Now it’s 25.5 minutes.

2 Likes

10 minutes

1 Like

10 minutes!, right?

Yup, beat me to it. :smile:

2 Likes

three more episodes after this. will it be a one-two punch? or a triple blow out!

2 Likes

1 episode next week, then the 2-part finale the following week.

2 Likes

the ol’ one-two it is

2 Likes

Hi! Hope everyone is doing well.
All set for tonight

2 Likes

I may be a bit behind

1 Like

Hit play everyone!

2 Likes

Just started

1 Like