World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S3E15-16 11/29 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

wws3ep15

:wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman:

World of Wonder watches two episodes of Lynda Carter’s Wonder Woman. Come join us as we bid farewell to all of the video content on DC Universe!

:wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

:large_blue_circle: Wonder Woman (Series 1975) Season 3, Episodes 15-16

2020-11-30T02:00:00Z2020-11-30T04:00:00Z

HOW TO ENJOY THE WATCH-ALONG PARTY

Grab your drinks and snacks, load up the episodes and open up the DC Universe community in a separate window or device. We will start our first viewing at 6:00pm PT. You can jump into the comments below to chat LIVE with your fellow fans about the wonder!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (Series 1975)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Wonder Woman (Series 1975) :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

Hi! Excited for tonight, since The Starships are Coming is one of my favorite episodes, and Amazon Hot Wax has Lynda singing and Rick Springfield again!

1 Like

These episodes sound like they’re going to be a hoot! Can’t wait. :smiley:

I’d just like to point out that centipedes have like six times the legs spiders have, have no positive impact that I know of, yet they get off scot free in terms of media portrayals compared to spiders

1 Like

Lynda singing makes a great episode!!! Hope you have a great watch along tonight!!!

1 Like

Lol, it’s propaganda! Anti-centipede movements will gain traction someday.

Thank you!

1 Like

30 minutes until showtime

15 minutes to go :slight_smile:

1 Like

All set :no_good_man:

1 Like

Just got the episode queued up over here :no_good_woman:

1 Like

queued and ready

2 Likes

Hey there @AntLeon

1 Like

Hello @nu52

2 Likes

my popcorn is ready

2 Likes

Watch Along SEASON 3, EPISODE 15 - The Starships are Coming :play_or_pause_button:

1 Like

Yum! I gotta remember to grab popcorn for the WW84 WAL

Wow she fis incredibly blonde!

1 Like

80s movie intro

1 Like

Pretty sure I saw this scene in both Monsters vs Aliens and Superman/Shazam!

2 Likes